More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: Just recommend this post and a happy mining! :+1:

no my bad i meant the ton pool miner i was checking other chats too here is a link where i got my oc settings
AMD RX 6800 - Hashrate.no

1 Like

Hi ya buddies :wave: :slight_smile:
I’ve just made a comparison between the official offered mining solution of tonwhales danila Miner and lolMiner in the latest versions and with the same OC settings on the same rig in HiveOS…

Looks like lolMiner is still in front with nearly +600 MH/s :wink:

With 6800 getting 2.8G hashrate is somewhat efficient. Getting 3.7G would use maximum power. What are your clocks and voltages?

well im not mining it now i guess i was at 200 wats 3.8g and i got it to 3.5 160 watts core voltage at 875 and core clock on 1600 on windows with msi afterburner

For a 6800 non-XT I think 3.8 GH at 1600 core is not possible. My 6800XT gets 3.3 GH at 1800 core 115W, and it should be 20% more than 6800.

I have my 6800’s in HiveOS running 2.8 GH at 1800 core 110W.

is anyone having issues connecting to the pool ?

1 Like

Is CPU mining set up in HIVEOS already or do you know the steps. Doesn’t explain it on the website very well(TON)

Yes :wave: same here! Already asked the support wether there are connection problems of the pool… but no answer. The log file instead said that my rigs are blocked :astonished: but I don’t know why?! :man_shrugging:

Did you go on Telegram and register your wallet with the pool

ok, just have to wait i guess, turn off rig offline notifications for abit then…

There is a possibility to mine with GPU and CPU at the same time with an inofficial miner I’ve tried in the past… :thinking: but I didn’t remember the name…

Meanwhile I switch to toncoinpool :wink:

yes, i have switched too
hope all goes well
happy mining!

1 Like

Same as yesterday around 2:30pm my time something happen sand lose the ability to min on Ton Whales for like 30 min

1 Like

I didn’t recognized it yesterday, because I mined on toncoinpool.io

Hello, I have a problem with the wallet,

I have created my wallet.

apparently it is registered in the telegram bot

the wallet account is configured in hiveos

then in hiveos I pull up the flight sheet, and I can see that the gpu’s are mining.

But when I go to the wallet address, I get the following message “Unknown contract”, and “uninitialized (never active)”.

And although at first the telegram bot told me that the account was registered, when I run the “balance” command, it says the following. “0 TON”.

Can you help me find a solution?

What’s going on?! :astonished: :crazy_face:

[Source: minerstat.com]

Just wait a few hours… right now the network seems to have little problems…

Thinking of trying a different pool. My reported hashrate keeps dropping on Ton Whales.

I have 40GHs and it shows I have 20GHs ans keeps dropping.