More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Thank you very much for your answer! Good luck in the future!

2 Likes

Is it just me that has a low pool hashrate? As a test I have one card running on TON whales pool with 3000MH/s. According the pool it is 2100MH/s

1 Like

I had some weird issues yesterday. The miner was kind of losing hashrate and that field was empty like just after restart, this was time after time and then I switched to ETH. Not sure if this is miner issue or rig, but that was 1st time. Normally the real hashrate is somwehere around 0,9 - 0,95 of the calculated value.

A little more from mešŸ˜Š"RTX2060_12GB"

1 Like

what do you mean ? can you explain?

Iā€™ve been trying solo, what does this message mean?

GPU 3: Found a high diff hash (no new block) of difficulty 7.83T

Been getting these every other minute but no luck at all.

If I find a block will it be sent to my wallet directly? Iā€™ve added my ton wallet to lolminer flight sheet.

Thanks,

Here are my latest settings and speeds:

1 Like

Hey guys.

Im trying to start mining toncoin. After scrolling this forum, watching couple videos etc. It just wont to work. It just crash. "ERROR: NVIDIA tool not working. OC and fancontrol may not work.) & once it said (ā€œinvalid walletā€)

Using LOLMINER 1.39v, 1.42v tested aswell. Card : GeForce RTX 3070 ( core 250, mem -2500, power 200)

here some pictures of this situation. Is the problem w/ wallet or what? Feel free to ask additional questions. EDIT / This is my first message on this forum, so i can put only one picture on this post.

picture 2

You must have Telegram and do the steps described here https://ton-pool.com/ in Start section.

2 Likes

youā€™re mining TON with an rx580? what return is it getting?

Its definetly a wallet issue, where did you create your wallet?

Good friends, I am new to the forum and would like to know when HIVEOS cancels the mining in TON??? because I understand that HIVEOS pays ETH when it reaches 0.1 and ETC when it reaches 1 coin, thank you very much

HIVEOS is not a pool. It is mining OS. When you mine ETH/ETC and select HIVEON as a pool, these settings are valid.
But if you mine TON you are using ton pool. In general these pools are managed by telegram bot.

Read first post in topic.

Trustwallet

Thanks a lot. I didnā€™t know that affects straight to the miner. In any case, this mining principle is different vs like ethā€¦?

Is it ok to use trustwallet? Anyone?

Why not doing as in the guide? I used the chrome addon Ton wallet and it was working, not sure if Trustwallet supports Ton

What are the OC setting you are using on the 6600xt?

just refer on hashrate.no, there are many setting we could get.

Is anybody noticed that when tried to access okex.com autoforwarded to okx.com ?? It might be hacked??