More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Is whaleston not updating the balance for anyone else?

Hi, how to mine with 2 rigs or more to the same wallet?

In hiveos just, select same wallet while you configure other rigs. But suggested to add workers first than rigs. For second rigs you must pay, while second workers still its free.

Thank you, I was not clear with my question.
Is there any need to distinguish two workers mining to the same Wallet/Pool regarding Toncoin and tonwhales?

You just need to play on flight sheet. Even you also can distinguished every cards on same worker. Adding workers mean adding motherboard on your mining.

Anyone else having the whales pool report a lower hash rate than Hiveos shows?

I found an old GPU in an old computer, here is what I can get with a 1060 3gb (that didnā€™t work on ETH) it does the job here

Why -2000 ? got the same Hash with 200 or 0 or -2000, same power comsuption, why putting -2000 then ?

Temp on the back metal plate gets very cold,

even if not seeing any other advantages, that was the one I most noticed.

1 Like

Yes I got 16,7 at hiveos and 15,8 at whales, never bigger

Yup, hive - 6,667 whales - 5.35

A little more from mešŸ˜Š

1 Like

I saw this thread a week or two ago and have been mining TONCOIN ever since. Hopefully the project lives a long time.

I was accumulating video cards (mainly 2080, 2080ti RTX cards) that are strong at mining altcoins as well as ETH for when ETH mining ends. It turns out that my acquisitions are strong TONCOIN miners!

2 Likes

is that true bro 6700xt just 84 watt?
coz i try ur setting cant do that

Today, TON profitability looks like will be reboundā€¦, but I decide back to ETH as give cooler room temperature. Does any one have same problem with hotter temperature in TON?

1 Like

Yes, of course, the algo is much more electricity-consuming than Eth. Where I am it is the middle of winter.
And indeed, the profit moves quickly between 0.42 and 0.25. Iā€™m still waiting a bit because itā€™s still profitable, but Iā€™m watching.

1 Like

Thanks Tochkov, your setting is better than mine. As a result, mine to progress :wink:

Is there anyone who has 2080 ti?
and what profit do you get with TON

what GH/s rates do you have and OC?

my platform with a 2080 ti and a 3070 produced this amount in 9 hours.
:gem: Your TON balance:

Is good? :thinking:

Looks good man!

Hereā€™s my 2080ti cards, I havenā€™t had time to sit down and get them all 100% optimised yet. Itā€™s summer time here so a bit hotter but they are stable and go good.

1 Like

FYI my TON rigs are made up of:

Nvidia: RTX 2060, 2070, 2070 Super, 2080, 2080 Super, 2080 ti, 3060 LHR, 3060 ti LHR, 3070 ti, 3080, 3080 LHR
AMD: RX 6900 XT

Still got 5700 and 5700XT cards mining ETH.

I usually refer to www.hashrate.no for comparisons and some overlock ideas - but it doesnā€™t yet have TONCOIN details in a few of my cards.