More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Hi,
to be honest I don’t even know… but be careful with the CCLK-command, it’s not equal for every card and it’s not made for every card :wink: That’s the thing I used to know!

Edit: for me the values 150 - 180 under coreclock working perfectly! And the MCLK-command does plus 1.5 GH wit my rigs! :+1:

Ok thanks. What cards/gpu do you have?

Hi. How mamy coins its still to mine?

These are my certain rigs:

RiggyThree does additional 4.3 GH, so in sum I got 28 GH

1 Like

There are still 76% to mine…! Look here.

Agreed that probably they are not a scam, I also doubted and asked if someone knew who they are.

It seems they are struggling to stabilise their system. Still don’t understand why they placed another layer like client id on a simple process.

Anyway, most ppl did not like the constant changes without notice.

Best of luck to them, if they need help testing post here and sure there will be a couple ppl that will change just for testing. :slight_smile:

One advantage, it was the only pool where with the same OC settings that had no rejected shares.

1 Like

Houston, we’re on our way to the moon :joy:
Up up and away :rocket:

Hi.
Thats very interesting.
I already tried this last week with my mixed Nvidia rig.
But the solution is horrible;(
I got 50% of TON and 30% of Eth.
So its less than one of these coins.
Nothing to do with overclocking… ;(

HI… My OC
Maybe help

2 Likes

Thank you so much :+1:

1 Like

New Hiveos update and lolminer update for mclk Parameter and use (TON Recommended) · Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases Wiki · GitHub

1 Like

:smirk: That’s what I just wrote a half day ago… you’re late, mate! :smiley:

For ur 6800xt put 2600 650/750/1300 1065 170watt
It will have 4.1 gig but with 170watt and low degrees, your cards are burning :fire:

:rofl: :rofl: Ok thanks

1 Like

Big thank you for your recommendation! I did it as well but going for 200w and are getting 4,7GH from my card :slight_smile: 6900 XT

Question: after mining for a few days, on Telegram, when I run the /balance command it shows me how much I have mined so far, however, that balance does not show on my Tonkeeper wallet, even though that is what I am mining to. Is anyone having this issue?

Hi, You can put the command “/withdraw” or “/withdrawall” (something like that).
Then, your TonCoin will be send to your wallet.

Ben.

Ah, so the mining rewards stay in the pool until I want to move them to the wallet then? They don’t get moved there automatically?

Yes :slight_smile: You can find the command, on Telegram.
To the left of the text entry area, if you click on the small lines.

Sweet! Thank you for the prompt response.