More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Anyone having issue with Tonuniverse bot payout ?
Been 2 hours waiting for it

Here is my configs with TON and LOL for reference

1 Like

do any of the other miners allow you to select which gpus? Can only do this with lolminer

Can’t mine to tonuniverse with lolminer

Had the same issue. They had 0$ on their payment wallet and the payouts were stopped for like 2h than it took 1-2h to get the payout that was for me, but it went ok. In case someone got still issues just go to withdraw highload walled at the bottom of their side or use link TON.sh # Explorer # Address EQC2T_EwQ9Gvv7mKWdKP_fVqalEBBa5wWBn2I1BgeIcfS3Rb and in messages you can see the current withdraw number that you also get when doing it via bot.

found the url for the other pools that aren’t included in hive. finally got tonuniverse running on the cards I wanted

What is the minimum to withdrawal from Tonkeeper?

Any OC for 2080 super? I try the OC for a standard 2080 and it crashes

Change 2200 to 2400

Hi, with 2300 and 2400 the cards are crashing. For hynix hellhund 2200 is max i thing.

I just got the payout took them 8h to send it to me …

Yes to me it took 1H In ton-pool was instant.

I think they have a double layer processing system. I mean Tom universe

It’s risky yes, low
Liquidity no news on the plans, either nothing or high payouts.

On my case just stashing a bit to store until something happens.

Fully aware that I might me stashing a pile of nothing :slight_smile:

How many ton are minimum withdraw in universe pool?at first when i started mining bot said 1ton, now with 2.5 ton said 3! I think every time our ton become more they change minimum withdraw :rage:

1 Like

its been changed to 3 ton between yesterday and now …

Apparently they just changed it, this morning was 2

In 1 or 2 days ETH will become more profitable depending on your card on a daily basis if the trend continues :frowning:

I see everyone moving from tonuniverse. Half the total hash from yesterday

I tested Tonuniverse during 24 hours and I earned less on Tonuniverse than on ton-pool.
10/15% less.

1 Like

That’s the wrong coin :wink: it’s not the TON Token, it’s the TONCOIN