More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Mines right on the pool side with a small variance.

You are using tonwhales.com pool. Change the TON pool and enjoy dual mining.

2 Likes

Located in US and getting alot of rejected shares on ton whales…anyone have a better pool?

Tonwhales has lots of issues, especially with lolminer. To use toncoinpool.io under dualpool select “configure in miner” then input the following in the lolminer 1.43 config:

Algo2 TONDUAL
Template2 %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
Server2 wss://pplns.toncoinpool.io/stratum

1 Like

can that be my problem then ?

I’m under Lolminer and since this night it’s irregular for me

yeah changed it and now it works fine tnq man

Anyone tried mining TON with a VEGA 56/64 card? I tried last night to set up dual mining on my rig. Well my Vega cards dropped in Hashrate frome 56.4 to 49 MH/s but they don’t mine TON at all.

Anyone with a Vega56/64 to try it out?

i have tried with my vega 64 that i bioses to vega56 well it gaves 2.2gh on ton and 40mh on eth but i found thath im not fining any shares on Ton side also i had hard time crashing to set it up this vega cards are too hard to change XD

At least it is working. I tried last night but I wouldn’t start mining TON. I was getting the info n/a only.

im sure there is a way to this and im sure it is easier to do it on windows!! but i dont have accesses to my vega right now! im may be do it later

And I tried to run vega 56 out of 8 cards start only three and reboot

Pooling to Ton whales? Could be. I haven’t seen that in mine, but I may have crossed over prior to that.

hope it be fixed by lolminer

hello,
my rig keep restarting in lolminer 1.43 tonwhales pool i changed to tonpool
still the same problem
i find there is problem with version 1.43 lolminer with tonwhales pool and there is problem with tonpool keep restarting after updating to 1.44
i will try tonwhales pool after update
i am looking for trusted stable low fees pool
any one try these pools tonuniverse , toncoinpool , icemining ?

this my oc

1 Like

Not sure for how long the Dual TON mining will remain profitable as the pools increase in size, the payouts are not that sexy anymore. This is a stable (running for 48 hours) setting for one my rigs. I will post more as it goes. thanks @Xmax for the Sapphire OC, which happens to work fine for the PowerColor (at this for this small rig).

1 Like

Just a small reminder for those trying to work a dual setting ETH+TON using TRM - it will take double of the time to for the miner to find its setting and if you change the OC, then a reboot will be necessary again. So be patient.

1 Like

Guys I need a bit of help. the Memory temps are getting too high (at least for me I have been running them below 60 degrees) … I have decreased the core OC (actually I can OC the core with 1800 and have about 1400 GHs each, but it will pull about 90-95watts and I don’t have amps left to risk it). Would appreciate some thoughts how to deal with temp - running other rigs with the same GPUs in the same room, same TRM, Same Mobo and 1800 core OC no issues with temps…

Hi, do you use lolminer? and witch version?

sorry for the answer in 2 time.

I spent a lot of time on my rigs to manage these temperature increases.
But I use LolMiner and I have the impression (when I see your print screen), that you are using another miner which does not handle double mining in the same way.
As you can see on my screenshot, with a higher core than you (and LolMiner) I get a lower hashrate on TonCoin but higher on Eth.
When I go up to 1800/1900 (core), my gpu overheat and my rig ends up crashing.
The solution is to decrease the core, restart the rig and do it until the overheating is “under control” (For me, some cards support 1750 core others 1550). This takes a lote of time.
But I’m like you, I prefer to limit my hashrate and preserve my cards with core temperatures of 50/55 max and mem of 60/63 max.
(can you pleas post your fight sheet config please?)

1 Like

Hello everyone, I read a lot of people who said that Ton mining was temporary, do you have any information on this?