More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Awesome. :ok_hand:

Think it’s another hiveos glitch on some accounts. :woman_shrugging:

Trying to lower the wattage on my 6800’s anyone got any better configs?

hi did U check your hasrate at the pool is it the same i found that im not getting enough hasrate at the pool like i have 3.8gh but it only shows 0.7gh i guess dual mining is not working that much!

Mines right on the pool side with a small variance.

You are using tonwhales.com pool. Change the TON pool and enjoy dual mining.

2 Likes

Located in US and getting alot of rejected shares on ton whales…anyone have a better pool?

Tonwhales has lots of issues, especially with lolminer. To use toncoinpool.io under dualpool select “configure in miner” then input the following in the lolminer 1.43 config:

Algo2 TONDUAL
Template2 %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
Server2 wss://pplns.toncoinpool.io/stratum

1 Like

can that be my problem then ?

I’m under Lolminer and since this night it’s irregular for me

yeah changed it and now it works fine tnq man

Anyone tried mining TON with a VEGA 56/64 card? I tried last night to set up dual mining on my rig. Well my Vega cards dropped in Hashrate frome 56.4 to 49 MH/s but they don’t mine TON at all.

Anyone with a Vega56/64 to try it out?

i have tried with my vega 64 that i bioses to vega56 well it gaves 2.2gh on ton and 40mh on eth but i found thath im not fining any shares on Ton side also i had hard time crashing to set it up this vega cards are too hard to change XD

At least it is working. I tried last night but I wouldn’t start mining TON. I was getting the info n/a only.

im sure there is a way to this and im sure it is easier to do it on windows!! but i dont have accesses to my vega right now! im may be do it later

And I tried to run vega 56 out of 8 cards start only three and reboot

Pooling to Ton whales? Could be. I haven’t seen that in mine, but I may have crossed over prior to that.

hope it be fixed by lolminer

hello,
my rig keep restarting in lolminer 1.43 tonwhales pool i changed to tonpool
still the same problem
i find there is problem with version 1.43 lolminer with tonwhales pool and there is problem with tonpool keep restarting after updating to 1.44
i will try tonwhales pool after update
i am looking for trusted stable low fees pool
any one try these pools tonuniverse , toncoinpool , icemining ?

this my oc

1 Like

Not sure for how long the Dual TON mining will remain profitable as the pools increase in size, the payouts are not that sexy anymore. This is a stable (running for 48 hours) setting for one my rigs. I will post more as it goes. thanks @Xmax for the Sapphire OC, which happens to work fine for the PowerColor (at this for this small rig).

1 Like

Just a small reminder for those trying to work a dual setting ETH+TON using TRM - it will take double of the time to for the miner to find its setting and if you change the OC, then a reboot will be necessary again. So be patient.

1 Like

Guys I need a bit of help. the Memory temps are getting too high (at least for me I have been running them below 60 degrees) … I have decreased the core OC (actually I can OC the core with 1800 and have about 1400 GHs each, but it will pull about 90-95watts and I don’t have amps left to risk it). Would appreciate some thoughts how to deal with temp - running other rigs with the same GPUs in the same room, same TRM, Same Mobo and 1800 core OC no issues with temps…