More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

TONCOIN Thread - What is it, how to mine, how to OC, how to exchange

Leave the pl empoty.

Same here, only mine Eth

They also add an short description how you can configure here . Slightly different than I did

did you manege to solve your problem? When I start my miner i always get dag verification error. It automatically starts with repair and after that is works OK, but it is strange

Hi.
Same for me, the setting is very sensitive and the cards heat up quickly. (Rx6600XT).
I did not manage to stabilize the whole, even with the values ​​recommended by Lolminer (the consumption, per card, reached 140w). As far as I’m concerned, I’m waiting for future updates or to have a little perspective by consulting the forums :slight_smile:

can you show us your configuration?
Put your wallet adress and not the name of your wallet.
Like that :

I looking for best settings for ETH+TON dualmining with 3070Ti.
Anyone have an idea?

it works now, thanks alot !!!

i, dual mining on 5700 nad getting 55mh on eth and 3.3gh on ton but i have notes that the ton mining part is not getting any shares any one here checked that?! it just emty hashrates and no pool shares

I had the same issue. It is the power.

I would increase the power limit to 140w at a minimum of 3060ti. I am seeing the best efficiency on mine around 145-150w. Cheers!

dunno, why cant i change Second hash algo to TONDUAL
i have only zil and ETC
i`m mining ton alredy, but solo.
any help why cant i change it on hive ?

You have to use Lolminer 1.43. This is miner with dual ETH and TON for now.

I got it, but i`m stuck on making dual mining flightsheet
cant choose TONDUAL
only ETC and ZIL

This is what worked for me:

After trying the initial settings and couldn’t see it, I refreshed my browser’s hiveos webpage on the flight sheet and selected everything from scratch. When I entered the “Setup Miner Config” section after selecting “lolMiner”, I could then all of a sudden select “TONDUAL” below the “Second hash algorithm” and select version 1.43.

No idea why only after refreshing my webpage on the flight sheet of hiveos that it displayed these settings after initially trying to add it the first round. Hopes this helps. It worked for me.

wOw!
WORKED!!!

Awesome. :ok_hand:

Think it’s another hiveos glitch on some accounts. :woman_shrugging:

Trying to lower the wattage on my 6800’s anyone got any better configs?

hi did U check your hasrate at the pool is it the same i found that im not getting enough hasrate at the pool like i have 3.8gh but it only shows 0.7gh i guess dual mining is not working that much!

Mines right on the pool side with a small variance.

You are using tonwhales.com pool. Change the TON pool and enjoy dual mining.

2 Likes