More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX5700 BIOS Professional MOD with low watts

Hi Jarek,

Thanks for your JOB, i’m interested by your BIOS for my PowerColoer RX 5700XT with SAMSUNG RAM, please contact me [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Jarek,

I need a quotation for your MOD on RX 5700 XT and maybe some other configuration skills on hiveos.

Can you please write to me? My email is: gaston_di_filippo at yah00.it (zeroes replaced with “o”).

Thank you.

Regards.

hey, im also interested in the mod for the asus dual evo, could u help me please ([email protected])

Hello everybody,
Jarek did a very good job and working hard for modifing my rig. I come from Vietnam, and I strongly recommend his service. You will not be disappointed when working with him.

Hello! How you do that? I get on the stock Nitro+ 5700 XT only 54,9Mh, only tuned with amd to:
1300/800
Mem/1900
96w

Can you contact me? [email protected]

It was great working with @Jarek2805, he configured my RIG to perform +15%, but consuming -50% electricity! He also configured the system to be much more stable. Thank you!

Hello Im very interested please send me email [email protected]

Hi! Im interested in the mod. Send me email please [email protected]

Can you please contact me

just some feedback, I got Jarek to mod the bios of 24 5700xt cards.

Previously in a 6 card rig id get 56-59 mh per card and at the wall I was at 1020w for the rig, I now get 55-56mh per card and im at around 880 per rig. which is great!

so I really can recommend his service. and I plan to buy a load more cards for him to work his magic on :grinning:

I think you hardly got any significant performance improvement.

BEFORE:
6 x 58MH/s (Avg.) = 348 MH/s
Power: 1020
Ratio: 348 / 1020 = 0.341

AFTER:
6 x 56MH/s (Avg.) = 336 MH/s
Power: 880
Ratio: 336 / 880 = 0.382

I gain in efficiency or performance is insignificant.

I was able to tune my rig for over 0.51 efficiency. The process is documented, and you can find the link below.

Notes:

1. Is the power reported is from the wall or the HiveOS?
  2. Are your cards with Micron or Samsung memory? (Huge difference)
  3. What are the HiveOS settings?
  4. What is the miner you are using? What are the niner’s config settings?

If you want to do “professional” modifications, you can learn to do that at Igors Lab. The work I am doing with the community is documented at https://www.igorslab.de/community/threads/gigabyte-5700-xt-bios-mod-fails.3304/

Reads ALL pages. You will learn how to make your own modifications.

1. Proper memory straps (look for Apple Inc memory straps
  2. Power Table to handle peak power and modifying the power curve
  3. The difference in performance between Micron and Samsung Memory
  4. The process of tuning core frequency and power
  5. The process of tuning memory speed and finding the limits.

The entire community and I will greatly appreciate any feedback or contributions to the knowledge.

3 Likes

Hello @Jarek2805,

If possible, could you send modified BIOS for following GPU types.

• SAPPHIRE RX 5700 XT NITRO+ (RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Samsung_GDDR6-113-410XT-UO6)
  • GIGABYTE RX 5700 XT (RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Samsung_GDDR6-xxx-xxx-xxx)

Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Hello @Jarek2805,

If possible, could you send modified BIOS for following GPU types.

• SAPPHIRE RX 5700 XT NITRO+ BE 8176 MB
    Micron GDDR6 113-1E4262U-Z4A

Thanks in advance. [email protected]

Can you, please, share this bios with me? I have a Sapphire 5700 xt nitro + too [email protected]

Hi, i need your help!!

RX5700XT Red Devil 8gb Micron
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB

[email protected]

1 Like

Hi,

I’m interested in the bios.
Please contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Hi Jarek, im interested in your bios, i have msi rx5700 micron memory but run with very high voltage…140w :(. Could u help me please? [email protected]

@Valahman, you can find information and tune yourself at https://www.igorslab.de/community/threads/gigabyte-5700-xt-bios-mod-fails.3304/

I used Jarek’s services and I can honestly recommend it.
I gave him access to one rig on Hive and he started editing it’s settings live while chatting with me, including BIOS modification.
All systematic and very professional, definitely worth the money.

1 Like