More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX5700 BIOS Professional MOD with low watts

worth what money? how much does he charge per card / rig?

I would recommend Jarek’s bios mod for rx 5700 xt GPU. My rig with 6x 5700xt consumed at wall about 960W, after Jarek bios mod its 760W [ mhs/w factor now 2,38 instead of 2.8~2.9 ! ]

1 Like

Can you, please, share this bios with me? [email protected]

Witaj Jarek,
moja koparka potrzebuje Twojej interwencji. Mam RX 5700 MECH. Prosze o kontakt [email protected]

I was charged 100$ for the rig I asked for, this included bios modification and individual OC+undervolting for this rig.

Hy
My rig config:

Full config 980w

How do you get the Sapphire cards stable on 57MH. I tried it and it was very unstable; Im using Nicehash on HiveOS and it always reboots miner.

Please share your OCs. Did you bios mod?

You should post the full image showing whether or not you have invalid shares and show stability for at least 24 hours.

Zero invalid

Best settings 1400/730/930 and 1400/750/930
Yes bios mod

I initially used Jarek for some 5700xt’s and have just used him to do a modded bios on some 5600xt’s aswell.

I can’t recommend his service enough. what he does is great, more efficient than I could manage myself.

Going forward, with large card purchases, I won’t even try myself. Jarek is my trusted go to man.

Agreed !!!

Use the Apple Inc memory straps. You can find the straps at https://www.igorslab.de/community/threads/gigabyte-5700-xt-bios-mod-fails.3304/post-80559

hi @Jarek2805

I have a MSI rx 5700 xt Mech. Can you help me out? Thank you!

[email protected]

Where do you type this command? And is the bios gonna be inside the usb?

Hi @Jarek2805 I have saphire 5700xt pulse , can you help me out … thank you . my email [email protected]

Can you, please, share this bios with me? [email protected]

Hello @Jarek2805 !
Thk for all, very nice job !

I would be interested in your bios.
Can you explain the process to me via email please?

I have a RX5700XT SAPPHIRE NITRO+ / Samsung

[email protected]

Thk a lot ! :slight_smile:

Jarek, Thank you for your services!
Jarek helped me with my rig, I recommend his services. :+1:

hello,
I am also interrested. I have a XFX RX5700XT.
Could you send me the bios?
best regards,
Silat

Hello @Jarek2805

I would greatly appriciate if you could send me the bios for Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC 8G
Adress: [email protected]

Tom