More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX5700 BIOS Professional MOD with low watts

Hello Prezes

How stable is your system at 58 Mh? I to have Sapphire Nitro 5700XT but can only get it stable at 55MH @ 91watts. Please share your OCs and bios mod settings.

I already modded the card at 1550MHz using red bios editor.

Thanks.

Hi Jarek, guys
Can u send me bios for gigabyte 5700 XT at [email protected]
big thanks!

Have: Radeon RX 5700 XT 8176 MB · XFX
Samsung GDDR6 113-230LNAVIXT612_8GD6_MS_W8
[email protected]

Hi have you got a version that will work with Asus Rog Strix RX 5700 XT?

Currently Red Bios Editor and AMDVBFlash give error code 43.

[email protected]

Greetings,

@ Jarek2805 that bios seems impressive.
Do you happen to have one for XFX 5700 tripple dissipation?
Even with a modded bios (timings) i can’t seem to go lower than 130 watts for some cards and they are only putting out 52MH.
Here is my discord ciTiger#8977 add me when you can.
I can send a screen of the performance in HIVEOS if you need.

cheers and good job

Hello Jarek,

Brilliant OCs. Please share bios for Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT. [email protected]

hi please give me bios for rog strik rx5700 and rx5700tx

Hi Jarek, guys
Can u send me bios for gigabyte 5700 XT at [email protected]
big thanks!

Hi Jarek. Does the BIOS work for all brands? Can you send me them? [email protected]

Well done , I wish have this bios my MSI MECH 5700 is bad memory temp
i not think you will send to me but if anyone can help please
send bios [email protected]

@commanderA: That MSI cards don’t have properly cooled memory so they have a little bit higher mem temps than usual.

Nov, need some HELP about Gigabyte rx 5700 xt Gaming oc. They have a Micron memory and don’t know what to do with them :frowning:
What settings to apply to achieve 55MH/card?
See screenshot. 1st and last card hawe an abnormal Wattage consumption!
H E L

P

Hello @Jarek2805 ,

Brilliant OCs. Please share bios for SAPPHIRE PULSE RX 5700 XT. [email protected]

Thank you.

Can you confirm that memory voltage and memory controller voltage settings are really applied? I tried but i could not verify as i could not see any effect in temp or watts

you can check by internal AMD tool atitool
for Voltages
atitool -i=CARD -vctfstatus

e.g. for GPU1 it will look like atitool -i=1 -vctfstatus
Also can be used as list of GPU separated by commas (like atitool -i=0,1,2 -vctfstatus ) but it’s less comfortable for me.

In my personal observation MVDD, VDDCI the effect is minimal as a decrease in temperature and consumption, in contrast to the core.

hello,
it all depends on the bios you write, or rather the modification of teiminig or strap. I had a case on Asus Evo 5700 because on these cards you can stably put VDDCI at 750 mV and MVDD at 1250 mV and on 10 GPU it came out about 65 watts less, of course, from the wall. It is also a value for me.
Greetings!!!
Jarek!

The mem temp on the Samsung is higher too versus Micron. Without BIOS modding either card, I cant find any OC settings that the Samsung is stable at that comes close to the Micron. Currently, Microns are at 52 m/H and Samsung 50 m/H with 95% stability (occassional reboot on hun open cll call). BIOS modding this week, but definitely would prefer all my cards Micron even with the lower initial power usage. My Microns use 10w less then Samsung after the OC.

Isn’t true or you are out of luck.

Without RX 5700 BIOS mod***

• Samsung - 52 (on 900 MHz it’s stable)
  • Micron - ~54 (~940)

*** - according TeamRedMiner

1 Like

Hey Jarek

email me [email protected] id like a low power bios for my xfx (micron) 5700xt’s.

thanks j

Cześć @Jarek2805, jak masz czas to chętnie się dogadam. Mam kilkanaście RXów 5700XT do zmodzenia.

mój mail: [email protected]

Hi Jarek
Can u wright mee please I whant too by You bios [email protected]
thanks!