More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 5700 XT Overlocking and Undervolting

R-mode both bios modded.

5700 samsung memory 54.5 mh/s @ 70-72w. SoC values at 950mhz/950mV.

5700 xt micron memory 55.5 mh/s @ 76-78w. SoC values at 950mhz/1000mV.

They can run a little higher but I like the temperature and efficiency at this hashrate. Hoping teamredminer comes out with some efficiency gains for Ravencoin and Ergo on these cards post-merge similar to R-mode on eth.

The Ethereum dag is getting pretty big, though I think it’s in the 5GB area so 6GB should be plenty especially in Linux. Does it still mine correctly regardless of the error? If so I’d just ignore it since Ethereum will be unmineable in 1-3 months.

5600xt runs perfectly fine on lolminer and on older versions of trm.

1 Like

Sapphire nitro + ( micron ) Teamredminer R - mode

Sapphire nitro + ( Samsung )

Seems you`re using it without bios mod.
Is that correct ??

I’m not using bios mod

at 905 you would have 55mhash
using sapphire, you1re having dualbios - no worry of bios bricking the card.

You run 5600xt on r-mode? My three 5600xt crashing on start with dag size error.

Really? That’s odd. What do you have under user config?

1050mhz core 700mv, 905mhz 1300mv memory.

With what algorithm 5600xt and 5700xt are good after eth ?

1 Like

nothing profitable right now :frowning:

None ! :grimacing:
You should check Youtube Mining Channels !!! :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Good Luck !

I didn’t ask about profibality … I just ask what kind algorithm is the best for those cards where nvidia are worst :wink: I’m searching niche coin to mine :stuck_out_tongue:

you can use whattomine and hashrate.no to see the hashrates for amd and nvida cards. You can then compare the values. These sites usually don’t show very good power values. If you do a decent job ocing the card, you should get better values for the power

@Terrorr

just saw this video, and they show a partial spreadsheet with hashrates

Hi. Send me pls biosmod rom [email protected]
5700xt gigabyte oc micron
TNX

Hi.good time Send me pls biosmod rom [email protected]
5700xt gigabyte oc micron
TNX

and here we are again… spending hours tweaking the hashs…