More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 Ti FE Hive Os LHR 75% unlocked settings

Still having stability problem. I tried the last updated nbminer got very stable hashrate.

Pretty stable with NBminer 39.6, set absolute cclock to 900 for better efficiency from red panda . cheers

1 Like

thank you. seeing a stable 58+ MH/s.

Hello all, can you help me my 3070ti fe don’t go up than 53/54mhs
If i change OC, with many others OC my cards crash and i’ve got gpu temp error or oc error and cards stay OFF
Just THE OC in my screen work with no problem

Édit: i’m in NBMiner 39.7 now

Just try to keep cclock 0 (default) and increase memory by from 2000 by 100 increments, seek the best hashrate. Check what the actual cclock by 0 value. (eg mine 1770), then decrease cclock by 50 upto you got the minimum wattage.

okay @charlie i will try this method
But i don’t understand why same cards same models don’t have the same hashrate with the same oc

Guys with OC had 58/60mhs and when i put their settings my cards crash

Thanks you bro i hope GOING TO THE MOON or just 59/60mhs :joy::rocket:

omg its burning

Same thing with mi Zotac 3070ti. Did you resolve the problem?

I downgrade NVIDIA driver and Hiveos
And i manage TEMP because it was too hot

Check this video for best miner and best OC settings.

Detailed OC Settings 3070 Ti & 3080 Ti

Hi, there are no driver selection for linux on the table. I am using HIVEOS. Any idea on driver selection? Thanks

Hi, thanks. I cant find driver 495.44 on the list of hiveos shell. To wich driver do you actually downgrade and how? Thansk!

nvidia-driver-update 495.29.05

Could yuo give me your overclocking settings? Thanks

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi, can u help me? i have my rtx 3070 ti, does not exceed 56 -57 mhs, i use trex v0.24.7 and i put ur settings:(

Hi Mat
every card have a different performance , your card doing great, mine drop 1mhs also its not staying at 60 stable ,just increase memory little bit more and see the result ,keep the temp under 55 this kind of cards(gddr6x-lhr) has a very hot memory , i use 470.86 driver also

Still cantresolve this. Now with TREX cant stand 40Mhs… any ohter idea?
0,1,3 and 5 are 3070ti / 2 and 4 are 3070.-
3070ti nro 3 is the one with problems…

You have wrong settings, use aettings I have post it above.