More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

Yes it does uses what’s needed as you stated but it still limits the usage and never goes above it. It’s a kind of secondary protection that you can use to stay under the PSU limits.

After updating system. power usage for 3060ti lhr went down. but 3070 got hotter. oppose to 50C now I have 60 on each.

hello i wonder if this settings are safe

Your temps are looking great. I’d stick it. If any of your cards start looking wonky, bring your memory clock down a little. And you should be able to get away with 120-125W too. If not, simply bring it back to 130. Trial and error and keep an eye on your temps and error rates

3070-3080-3090
I think these are the best settings.
but I couldn’t find a solution to these invalid shares

1 Like

thank you very much for your advice

All EVGA FTW3 Most stable OC i think

1 Like

Try lowering the mem for 2400 at 3070s

新人请问怎么更新 Nvidia 驱动程序

新人请问怎么更新 Nvidia 驱动程序?

Asus Dual. running like this for past 2-3 months stable.

Hello guy, how can change the fan speed of 2080? I used msi burner for changing, but cannot change.
Thank you

With which miner and on which platform? Thanks

Before my cards only have a couple invalid shares after a weeks, but now i got many invalid just for 1 day. Anyone know whats going on ? i tried lower the mem and still get the invalid shares, changed to Gminer also get invalid shares.

Could be something on the pool side, also you should lock core on all cards, lower consumption and more stable cards in my experience. I run my 3070s 1065/2500 for 24/7 mining.

what is good value for core clock?

try some up and down by increment of 15. I use 1065 for core clock

Guys I am brand new and looking to build out my first rig however the numbers I’m getting are nowhere close to 63 . . . . . Can anyone help?

Zkus tohle:

Isn’t it an LHR card?

wouldn’t know if it was or wasn’t though in truth, it dosnt say it on the box, is there anyway to bypass this?