More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

Could anyone help me with this problem? I need help to get rid of the Invalid Shares.

What is the best OC for the RTX 3070 and for the RTX 3060 Ti?

You power consumption is insane. Use absolute core setting, this will lower the power consumption and heat. Your cards a running (too) hot

Core setting
3070: +1100
3060ti: +1420

For memory setting I personally wouldn’t go above 2400. Good luck!

What is ok temp for 3070?

The most important temp is that of your memory. But unfortunately Linux doesn’t support to interface these values (windows does). For what I have seen. Memory temps are 30/40 degrees higher than the core temperature. So keeping your core temp on max 55 degrees would be wise in my opinion

Aha,i read a lot of article about gpu temp and all say that sweet spot is around 55-70c for gpu,i have rig with 12x3070 and all my cards are 53-61c right now without of fan blower,when turn on fan they drop 5c

if we can’t read out vram temperature in linux, this wil be unanswered… .

Uploading: 3070 faild.jpeg…
Hi, could you help me with my invalid shares?

How long has your rig been mining since you got the 4 invalids?

I have ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3070 AMP Holo 8GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 x16 ATX GPU - ZT-A3070F-10P and have exact similar settings (1100/2400/130, 1080/2400/130, 1060/2400/130 , however I am still getting invalids. I am using T-Rex and Etherminer (switched to etherminer from Hiveon yesterday, hoping will not have invalids. Any help or recommendation will be appreciated.

I’m having trouble getting my 3070s past 34.20 MH. The invalids happened last night when I had my CO at -700 and mem at +3000, but it was at its peak of 34.20 MH. I’m pretty new at this mining game so go easy on me if its a noob error lol

Edit: I’ve tried a dozen different OC from this thread and never see much change.

Hi, these last few days, I am receiving many “Invalid Share”

This in a day…

Lhr or non lhr GPu?

What miner?
Also. In the over clock window set overclock delay to 45 seconds then reboot.
This gives it time to produce the dags before your overclocks are applied.

hiveon pool? i have same issue

T-Rex Miner!

yes HiveOs Pool

Ethermine and flex are the most profitable pools .
But I would set the overclock delay to 45 seconds then reboot

how do you do that?

Then reboot.

Hello cbarnyxd, hope you found the problem. Can you share? Is the motherboard a new one? are you using raisers? I have the same problem. I read about LHR (limit hash rate) the newest cards released…

I have the same problem. Did someone solve the issue?

Thanks to all :wink: