More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

nvidia driver stabele update
options

-600 2550 117w 65% fan speed

How much more are you making on these Pools than Hiveon? Also, what does it cost you to run on those pools?

https://miningpoolsprofits.com/.

Type in ur hashrate at the bottom.
Hiveon is never at the top.
Flex or ethermine are the top for rewards

What power are you getting out of your 3060ti at this setting? I can’t seem to get below 130 watts using core -500 or absolute value of 1420. -502 gives me the best hashrate 61.75mhs. Is there are Nvidia driver that help and won’t affect my 3070s? 3060ti FE, Gminer v2.65, Nvidia dvr 470.63.01

What does Hive charge you to mine on the other pools?

It 3$ per month for each worker NOT Mining on Hiveon pool.
Which is negligible in the grand scheme of things.

So even if I have 7 cards on 1 Worker it’s still $3? The languages says 3% or $3, which makes it very confusing what I would have to pay.

Also, does your earnings and payout populate on another pool, like below?

You can choose to pay on the pool but they take 3%. If you don’t want to pay the 3% then they charge you 3$ per rig.
I pay the $3 per rig. 3% is alot if you get high rewards.

1 worker is free if you mine outside of hiveon pool.
2-4 workers is 3$ each rig

Rebbot

I’ll try this again. May need to restart the miner. Thanks for posting.

Forgot to ask, what driver are you using?

The latest 470.63.01

Hey, I wasn’t able to find the solution yet. Ill have to do some research of my own and see if I’m having an LHR issue. Also, yes it is a new motherboard and I’m using risers. ill be sure to replay if I find out the issue

I’m not sure, I’m not familiar with that. I’ll do some research and let you know.

Research on what?

if my gpu has lhr, not really sure how to tell lol