More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

Well i got proof. Dont know what to tell ya.
Ultras are overbuilt. Great performing card.

Thanks, ill give it a try

3070 doesnt like cores to be negative whenever i have tried the same negative cores they ramp up the temp an drops down the hash rates OC i am using for my 3070 are
Core 1100
Mem 2500
PL 130
best stable 61.98 MH

Gminer is way more stable and my hash rate went way up. THANKS. but gminer has gone offline 4 times in 12 hours. I set watch dog to restart on a low hash rate as a possible fix but restarting that often is a problem.

Any ideas?

The last 12 hours?
Mine never shut down from what i can see.
I haven’t used the watchdog. Im confused how to set it up.

What 3070s do u have?
Put ur power to 0. That 130 should drop. It will regulate itself with absolute core clocks.

If you go to -500 core then ull have to manually regulate power.
Id set it to 120 PL
And 2800 memory
But this all depends on what card ur using.
My msi needs more power than my FTW to maintain over 62mh

Here is a screenshot showing the drops. Watch dog i just set the minimum hashrate to 50 so if it drops below it will restart. I did not do anything fancy with it

Use absolute core on ur 2080s. Watch that power drop.
You have to look up which settings for absolute core on the 2080s, i dont know them.
Also id drop your mem to 2800. But check ur back plate temp.
Im running 62.8

1 Like

I have just one RTX 3070 MSI Gaming Trio X and this is my config:

63.46 MH/s
Core: -600
Mem: 2900 (Sometimes i have to start with 2600 and increase it to 2900 after about 30 Min.)
PL: 130
2Miners

Do absolute core at 1100
Put ur Power limit at 0
Absolute core will regulate your power limit

2 Likes

So is it better than before?
Whats ur wattage?

Huge help man, thanks

Still having crashes about once an hour on gminer, nbminer, and phoenix . Lowered the mem to 2750.

Any ideas why I am losing connection?

You are killing your 3070 much before time if you keep those high memclock. E few cards can handle 2800. But overall the stable clock rate for 3070 is 1100 2400

1 Like

Its all about memory temps. If you keep them low then high memory is ok.
I do 2700 mem
1100 absolute cor
0 power limit
50c fan set point. Mem temps in the 70s
62.46 MH dead solid.

3070 fans keep turning off and back on. never really going over 40%. brand new GPU and I have tried auto fan on and off as well as default settings

As long as it maintains 50c.

Running the same settings and they have been great but fan still turns off randomly. reboots every minute. min fan speed is set to 30%

Your miner reboots?

The fan does. I have all my devices set to auto at 60c and the 3070 is at 59c so the temps are good. But the fan should not hit zero, correct? min speed is set