More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070 settings

I would try positive Core because it always yields better watt usage. Try 1200 / 2400 / 120 to see it uses less energy.

i would not go above 1100CC

1 Like

Like so

4 Likes

could you please post a photo of the settings you are currently using?

Thank u bro :slight_smile:

I’m still experimenting but here is what I have so far.

1 Like

wow, that high hashrate and so low temp
do you guys put your rigs into the fridge?

:joy: it’s been little cold here but I think it is because I only have two cards which are separated from each other so they don’t pass heat to each other. Or it is a silicon lottery as others says. Not sure.

I do however get a single invalid share per each card once in an hour. Not sure if network related since I’m connected via WiFi.

@onurfirat

Hello everyone,

I noticed different clock, memory and PL settings for different coins will bring various results.

In my case, mining on RTX 3070;
settings for ETH will be
( CC: -350 Mhz; Mem: +2400; PL 125W )
but then again for Ravencoin setting which I find best are:
( CC: +270 Mhz; Mem: +2375; PL 160W )

Currently I am looking for what are best settings for mining ZEC ? anybody?

regards,
szpilovsky

Hello
I went the other way with the Core, - 700. When cranking up Mem speed to 2995 I got invalid shares. So I adjusted to 2980. To avoid burning memory I’m using autofan to keep the card cool. I see that memory temp are not supported for Geforce cards. I hope 45 C is low enough to keep memory cool.

On powermlzer it says maximum offset is 6000 so it should be supported. 45 is a good temperature but 145w maybe too high? Not sure.

1 Like

Hello,
I ran the setup for some hours and got several invalid shares. I have adjusted and rebooted several times and have now a setup that has been stable for two hours. Got one invalid share:

According to the forum there has been problems for some miners that’s use trex and 3070 card experiences invalid shares after os upgrade and the theory are that its the pool that are the course.
I will try to reduce power and fine tune to get more stable results
edit: Im using autofan to get 40 c.

WTF ? WHY ? PLEASE HELP !

In invalid share time
Do you use HiveOn Pool? Which server?
Check the miner log file to see what error invalid share time is displayed?
Was this a very high ping? (Usually over 1000 ms)

I also have started to get invalid shares with positive Core Clock Offset.

I’ve been trying -200 2650 130 and has been running a day or so without any invalid shares. The only problem is that it uses more energy (130w)

I have another problem. I try different Settings, some from here lika 1100/2400 with 130w, but i come never under 128W or get to low MH… actually 61,5MH/s
i have that with booths 3070 PNY XLR8 3 Fan…

Built a new rig with 5 MSI Suprim 3070 and 1 Asus Tuff 3070

For some reason the fan in the ASUS is set to 0. Am i doing something wrong ? Fan setting set to Auto on all cards. Please advise

how do you keep the cards so cold?

I have 4 Ultra Ftw3s. 63.14 Mh Pheonix miner

Absolute core clock :1150
Mem :2900
PWL; 118.
Fans Auto. 53c set point.

1 Like

Hello ! reach ou to me here : discord.gg/amongus-fr (LuLu#0001)