More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti LHR overclock setting

Try to change your OC config and you would get more stable rates.

Try to use static core mhz. 1600 for example.

Any Idea why is have invalid share?

never taste beyond 25 MH kawpow. cant go beyond 155 or they’ll fried… stupid climate…

how many of you guys useing 2miners pool ? how to payout in btc ? when i want to payout 0,02 fx they take 0,0016 fee. wtf.

Hi,
If your cards are LHR v2 this is max hashrate in kawpow.

Hi bro.
can you tell me how to identify the “LHR v2” ? seems valid. The gpu itself is MSI ventus x2 (dual fans) 3060ti. Stock bios.

woww! had the sames GPU but for now don’t go upper than 1350 core clock , and 2100 memmory clock, any tip ? thanks!

check the setting on each GPU individually. at first I had same problem but found out one of cards has problem with hash over 43 and I get “GPU driver error- no temps”, so i keep that one bellow 43.
Also try 1500 for core clock it gives better power consumption.

1 Like

This is the best i could oc.

isnt the memory oc to high?

it works without invalid share with above mention setting but I tried to check efficiency during last 2 days now I’m using this setting which gives me 4% less hash but reduces the power consumption by 10%.

Anybody can help me with my second card? when its hash rate goes above 43 MH/s (by changing the OC like the other cards) I get “GPU driver error - no temps”. all 4 cards are connected directly on motherboard (no riser) and I tried changing the card order on motherboard but this card gives a same error. so I try to keep it bellow 43 MH/s.
I checked YouTube but so far no luck.

4% of hashrate can be more than 10% of power consumption in terms of value :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am using ASUS Hynix 2.0, hope it helps you.

I try 48M in hiveos, because the same GPU can achieve 48Mh+ in qskg(china) software

I have the same card. what is the max mem clock? on ASUS spec sheet mentioned max OC for LHR type is 1785 which I suppose in Hiveos should be 3570 but I tried up to 3600 and getting no error. I want to make sure not blow anything before increasing mem clock more.

What BIOS model did you use and how is mh and power now?
I have a 3060 ti lhr palit dual fan with this BIOS model.

GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 7982 MB · NVIDIA
Hynix GDDR6 · 94.04.6B.00.D9 · PL 100 W, 200 W, 210 W

Now with overclocking
cc 1350
mc 2100
It runs for about 44 mh at 135w.

These setting works very stable for me. Cards on board, no risers, free air, no extra fan, room temp 22C

I am getting 45 mh + always with the below OC settings on both of my 3060 Ti LHR cards.
Fan: 0 (auto)
core: -105
mem: 2800
PL: 140

1 Like

Has the rig been stable?