More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti LHR overclock setting

I think that only applies to a 3080 ti, and a particular bios at that. Unless I’m unaware, EVGA bios in general isn’t any better or worst (or different) than any other.

1 Like

These Are my settings
GPU 1 Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI Gaming OC Pro LHR
GPU 0 Gigabyte RTX 3060 TI AURUS Elite LHR

I was asking to someone who already has it on the 3060ti lhr

T-REX or other one?

I changed the miner to TONCOIN in the morning and it’s working very stable and almost 70% more profitable than ETH. Here you can find the results.

If you have any better OC suggestions, give me a reply, Thanks.

1 Like

I have never tried flash GIGABYTES BIOS to EVGA BIOS, but only PALIT. You may try at your own risk. Just backup your current GIGABYTES BIOS in case the BIOS FLASH fail.

BTW, yours gigabyte RTX 3060 TI is what model? Or what is the power supply connector (8pin or 8pin+6pin) for the GPU? Because different BIOS has different configuration on type of power supply connector and any incompatible may risk in bricking your GPU.

Asus Dual v2 3060 ti
Trex miner with :

“lhr-tune”:“75.5,75.5,75.5,75.5,75.5”
“lhr-autotune-step-size”: “0.1”
“lhr-autotune-interval”: “10”

0.5 steps for LHR are too big for me and cards settled with this OC very nice by 0.1.

3 Likes

Hey team,
This my OC set up (stable) with lower PL.
Can do more 1or 3 more mh/s but for 10 20 watts more … not worth it.

I am with nb miner

Any comments for improvement are welcome

Hi.
This is my first rig, and I can’t get higher than 32.9MH/s with my 3060 ti Gigabyte Aorus.

I see lot of you reaching 45 to 55, but even using the same overclocking setting, I don’t get better values.
Is there anything specific to chenge on my side?

Hi Loïc,
For me the power used by your card is not sufficient
(101watt)
I use also nbminer which is good if you have LHR card
If you have an lhr card the Max you can reach is 45mh s with 130 watts.
Try this settings with NB miner
Cc -500
MC 1800
PL 120 -130w

In the mean time, I switched from Bminer to T-Rex, and I came to 46.66MH !
I didn’t think that the miner had such influence on the MH/s

So you think we cannot go more than that with a LHR?

As far as I Know you reach Max mh s for etherum with lhr.
How much power do you have for 46mh s ?

128W.

So other rigs with higher mh are using non lhr cards then… or maybe updated firmware ?

For me they are non lhr. With nb miner you use 75% of the card so with non lhr you should have 25% mh s more

Hello my friend.
I have one 3060ti LHR like yours:
Gainward RTX 3060 Ti Ghost 8GB
Hynix GDDR6 · 94.04.6B.00.F4 · PL 100 W, 200 W, 210

I did your settings but my hashrate is only 31 MH !!
could you please help me to fix it.
thanks

I don’t know which miner you are using, but I recommend you to use T-rex miner or gminer

Hi :wave:t2: TON? :thinking: I don’t know that :man_shrugging:
In how far it’s more profitable than ETH? I just don’t find TON at whattomine.com
Greetings :vulcan_salute:

Hi Buddy,
I’ve done a little bit research and let one of my rigs mining TON. I’ve included the following screenshot for you: my ASUS 3060 Ti LHRs run perfectly at above 2 GH/s. Another question is: with all the tons of TON :wink: in my wallet… :man_shrugging: where do you change them into EUR / USD / BTC / ETH etc.??? OKEx? FTX?
Sincerly, GunZen

1 Like

It’s even better with less power: I think I finally found what I’ve looking for…
Core: 300 / Memory: 2300 / PL: 120
With less power a better hashrate! :+1:

1 Like