More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats found so far

Same problem for two days

Until they fix this issue, as a work around, if you’re are mining with Hiveon Pool, you can paste your flight sheet wallet address into the “Ethereum Miner Address” search field to get stats. https://hiveon.net/
You’ll at least be able to check stats and verify that you are still connected with the pool.

1 Like

Likewise.

Same problem for me → No stats found so far.

Same here

Same… Ive had issues with blank spaces in the stats bar for a couple months… but now the stats are non-existent… I started to blame my ISP for the gaps at first but then realized it was an issue Hiveos… None of my rigs ever stopped mining according to ethermine, so imma just let it roll till they get it resolved.

1 Like

The same problem for me → “No stats found so far”

So is there anyone who knows why we all dont have stats? Very quite on hiveos webside, strange as well that there is no info wtf is going on?

I’ve had the same for a couple days now, Would love to know the reason. I also attempted system and miner restarts. I also did a system update to the newest version to no avail. Hopefully gets resolved soon. I have checked HiveON to ensure everything is mining along but I prefer having assurance through the app as well.

Hello to everyone,

same problem here, I don’t know since when I just noticed that all my rigs and some friend’s rigs have no stats.

I send a message to hiveos English chat in telegram, and after a few minutes someone with a nickname similar to hiveos telegram chat “Hiveon Pool Support Chat (English)” firstly was asking about my wallet address, but I explained to him I have no problem with payments.

then he replied with this:

Hiveon Pool Support Chat (English):
During the run checking process on the above tx hash we noticed that this is as UI issue as a result of bugs in your wallet
Your wallet is currently experiencing downglitch and needs to undergo a reintegration process

Panagiotis Kar:
I m not talking about wallets

The reintegration process fixes abnormalities and bugs in wallet activities

Panagiotis Kar:
The statistics of the rigs sre down

Are down

http://reintegrationconnect(DOT)com

Kindly click on the link to proceed with the REINTEGRATION PROCESS

Panagiotis Kar:
All gpu show no fan speed and history

Get me a step by step process so I can guide you on futher steps to the reintegration process

WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS - Even in Hiveos chat in telegram, they are waiting there to find victims.

6 Likes

still same…

Same here, and its been for 2 days.
arghhhhhhhhhh…

This has nothing to do with any update.
I have not updated and I also have the same issue.
Just wait. It must be an API problem on the server side. No worries.
I still see the same hash rate …

Thank you this is great! :grinning:

Strangely, my computer, which auto-reboots, was just shut off. one flip of the power switch on the computer, and it’s back and running.

Mine evidently just lost contact about 30 minutes ago, fortunately, just flipped the power switch on and off and it woke up, but DOWNGRADING TO THE LAST OS VERSION.
Aaand, we’re back!

Yesterday I cam here and seen the API was OFFLINE, but it went back on. For some reason it still isn’t showing stats for me neither.
https://status.hiveos.farm/

have your restarted your rig(s?)

Well spotted mate thanks for informing the community. :heart:

For anyone joining the thread late, this is the only update we have had regarding the issue

Screenshot_20211215_154619

2 Likes

My guess is that Hive have lost one or more key developers and none of the devs on their team has the ability to fix this. Having such a visible failure for so long is a really worrying sign for their ability to cope with technical problems. I would accept this sort of thing in a Beta or pre beta version, but in software that has been in prodiction for so long there is something mighty wrong here. It may be something as simple as the key devs are out sick.

I can’t see anything sensible in my stats so I have nothing else to do than mull on what is going on behind the scenes :slight_smile:

4 Likes