More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats found so far

I am seeingthe same issues and also the hashrate which used to be stable for days has dips in between for the last 3 days. No chnaging in the algo or OC settings

ther is same easy error i think , api hiveos show me this , i think this is the problem!

i dont have firewall on!

Hive shell net-test on remote acsess jo can test it.

ther is are main error: ap.hiveos.farm

sorry bad eng

@keaton_hiveon looking for some expert insight. This issue appears to be a web interface issue. Rigs are still “seen” on web dashboard, Hive Shell working, HiveOn Pool showing rigs mining.

merely a stat server issue, server is still down and the issue is being actively worked on.

1 Like

@keaton_hiveon thank you for the info. I get the impression that many in the community may be overly concerned that this is some larger issue. Do you have any info on anticipated timeline to resolve? While I appreciate that I can verify mining progress, i don’t like that I can not see my GPU stats (Temp/Fan/Elect) history through the web interface.

no eta as of now unfortunately. i know its concerning but rest assured, its being worked on and will be back up as soon as possible.

2 Likes

If it’s “merely” a stat server issue and you cannot resolve it within 3 days … then it means that you have no effective failover strategy. In the meantime I will be moving one of my rigs over to simplemining.net as this particular rig has something strange happening. If you guys cannot provide the forensics to sort it out I will try a product that might have. I had never even heard of simplemining.net until this happened.

Just to remind you … we pay for this stuff, it’s not open source

jesus f christ calm your tits, it’s not an impactful or severe problem, your rigs are still mining and you only lost the function to check graphic statistics for a while.
Do whatever with your rig then it’s not gonna be missed. :wave:

My tits are serene as a serene thing with serene bits on it. My rig on the other hand aint so serene apart from when it has shut down overnight each night for the last 2 nights, then it’s really quite serene. Which card is shutting down first and when, I guess I can serenely guess or maybe I will put some software on it that might help figure out what is going on. When it’s fixed my tits will be even more serene, if that were possible, the rig not so, hopefully.

1 Like

I am hoping you have enabled logging to attempt to catch the specifics you are troubleshooting. IME: The aggregated dashboard stats have not typically been helpful for such things.

In my opinion, changing software to trouble shoot is just another thing to troubleshoot. Best wishes in achieving positive outcomes!

2 Likes

Yes, I have ancountered the same issue…had to redo all my OC settings.

у меня тоже третьи сутки такая фигня

Is there a way from hive os to open a window and see what the miner is doing? Maybe a hive os command to do this? Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

and also do not restart , reboot , shutdown , because if you do that you will not able to mining there’s a lot of things on hive os getting issues

1 Like

What do you mean “from HiveOS”?

When you can connect a monitor to your rig, just type “miner” command and you’ll get the miner screen.

From web site access at the.hiveos.farm, look for a tool bar at the top of the screen, then click on the icon of the Remote access:

Choose “Shellinabox”. It will open a new page in your browser. Login to a shell, using username and password (default username: user, password: 1".
It will open your rig’s shell screen. You can then type any command you want or - just to see what is miner doing - just type “miner”.

I hope I helped :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks, understanding how to do it, unfortunately I get a msg saying “your connection is not private” and I think this is because is open an http instead https tab, is this normal? How do you solve this? I use Brave, thanks a lot again!!!

I ignored this warning, because this connection is inside my private, trusted network, so (I think) you also shouldn’t worry about it.

Just open the tab anyway, if Brave let you do that.

With respect to shutdowns and reboots, you should still be able to see “events” noted above the section on the rig page where stats are typically displayed. Reboots are typically red font. If you click on the error, a pop out displaying the last 50 lines of code will appear. You might be able to glean some information regarding the cause for the shutdown and reboot. I am usually able to tell what card failed, but not exactly why. Not perfect, but at least it helps.

2 Likes

Brave do not allow to continue, do you know which settings should I change in order to allow me to load the page? Again, thanks a lot!!!

1 Like

Are you using the Web interface, mobile, on the rig?
Which browser?

1 Like