More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No stats found so far

yeah !!!

Yei! thanks a lot for the updates

new update hiveos 0.6-212@211215
still not working

@dazeb thanks for this news. Good that they have announced it as a general problem.

Good to know, i’ll wait til the end of the week to do the update, i’ve been running good for a solid month without updating, I did yersteday and this happens. HiveOS is not what it used to be =/

Same here. Dont know what is happening, and i find it hard like this to track if the rig is online and doing the full hashrate or not :pensive:

hi, do you mine on somewhere else than hivepool ?

Same here, no stats since this morning?!?

oh fantastic , Thank god its nothing to do with my rigs, i have been seen this all day today and no fans or temps, thankfully its hiveos. Hoping that they will fix it soon .

I have same problem after update. Any solution?

I’ve been facing the same issue from last 24 hours
Team please fix it!!

The same issue here, but this is just on the site, guys. It’s not a problem with your rigs. So the HiveOS web site doesn’t show any stats but all the configs are on your rigs and your miners should work properly.
Don’t panic.

same issue. I did everything. from rebooting manually and checking the rig physically to changing bios, pool, flightsheets and everything I knew. but No graphs. calling my rig service operator and he couldn’t help… what I must doooo

You don’t need to do anything. The stats are just pictures (graphs). Your rig should work as usual. Just wait until HiveOS team fix that issue. It doesn’t affect your mining.

Alright. I wish so dude

1 Like

it is a problem between the chair and the keyboard

1 Like

Same issue with me

1 Like

I am subscribed only to this forum, is there some update on there channel about this? Thanks

2 Likes

HI

yes i am facing the same issue … since yesterday

Same here. No stats at all. Pretty frustrating.