More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help with RX 580 MSI Armor X Bios

your bios mod is not correct. i mean you have used too low tier straps. i had this problem when i used the straps from 1500 up to 2000 for my memory. then i loaded again the original bios and copied only straps from 1750 up to 2000. so do the same and it will fix.

I didn’t understand you. I just used One clicking timing patch with Uber mix 3.3.

Ps.: With the original bios I couldn’t put more than 2050 too.

My bios if you want to see: RX580 MSI MK2 Original bios

Modded BIOS: RX580 MSI MK2 BiosMod

its not bad but I want to can overclock more if I want

Ypu have the same memory as mine but my card is power hungry and makes 98watts.

You can manually mod the bios. Open it with polaris bios editor and copy the straps from 1750 to 2000. Upload it and test it.

I have a MSI armor 8gb oc that exhibits the same xxx-xxx on the memory. It was rock solid 31mhs @81w for days and now has thrown errors. Any ideas???

remove the DPM states and the memory voltage 1300 .
these settings doesnt work for RX 580/570 cards.
your card might need more core voltage to get these reject shares.
have you bios mod it ?
i suggest you do bios mod with ubermix 3.2 timings and the use the following settings for starters:
1150 core clock
850-860 core voltage
800 memory controller voltage
2050 memory clock
aggressive undervolting ON
amdmemtweak --REF 20.
do this and lets see how much you get.
Do not forget to backup your stock bios before modifying.!

I already did the BIOS mod. I will try again. Want to try and run slightly higher on core and voltage to see if I can get stable. Sitting nicely still on 31mhs will see how it goes.

Is there a way to do the uber timings? I just did the one click timing. I may go back to stock bios and keep trying. I seem to get invalid share here and there randomly…

I think its because your VDDCI is too low. Try 850mV

I’ve tried that as well and it goes solid for a while then starts getting invalids

Could you try send me your bios from your Msi Samsung xxx-xxx-xxx to [email protected] the card is 2nd hand so maybe the person before me stuffed the bios up.

Do you run teamredminer, and if so what mode does it mine in? Currently mine is A248. Cheers.

it’s automatic for me but i’m using A287 right now

Apologies I see you have sent it! Thank you!

Dude its not from vddci. You can set it back to 800. Its. Core voltage. Put 5 to the cards that get invalid shares. If they continue, put another 5

I disagree, he’s already at 900mv in core voltage.

Try my bios and overclock settings and post the result, see if it works

Mod it with ubermix 3.2. My card is with samsung memory and is rx570 asrock. It runs 32.2 with 1168 core clock, 862 core voltage. 800 memory controller voltage and 2150 memory clock.

Not sure how I can do the ubermix… I’ve tried with latest polaris bios editor but it just says ‘faster timings applied’ is this something that is applied with the pro version of the software?

I began to think dpm was starting to cause an issue I am not sure it was fine for days and now It’s being temperamental. I had issues with the bios you sent as well.

Mine is the new Samsung K4G80325FC memory. Do you have any with those? How did you do the ubermix or is that just the one click bios mod because mine just said faster timings not ‘ubermix’ like I have seen on some guides online.

I feel like these need more power. I am going to see how the card goes with these settings.

I use pbe 1.7.4
Your core voltage is high. My card runs with 865 core voltage to sustain 1170 clock. No need for 925 voltage. Also remove dpm states. They dont work.

Ok so this looks better?