More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Help with armor rx 580 oc

hey everybody!

i’m running some Pandaminer B7 Pro and they aren’t effective at all, way too much power,
could you please send me the Bios File ?
ich @ sicherned .at

Would be Great!

thanks in advance and best regards,
Chris

Hi @KorbenPapa can you send me [email protected] .

Btw can I apply the bios in hiveos or backup the original bios with hiveos. Or I must attach to win os?

Thanks

why dont u just post a link to file so people can download without bothering you,because your so busy with your work…anyone can find their vbios file from tech power up site here

And tuning tools here

For polaris chip cards, like all RX 5xx… polar bios editor, one click patcher here

Good luck with tuning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Korben ! if you can i will take it too…thanks
[email protected]

Sk Hynix H5GC8H24AJR

He will probably send it to me… it’s my only GPU with those memories…weird…

Hi Korben,

I’ve this card but I couldn’t get over 21 or 22 mh. I’ve tried to do mod bios by Polaris but I’m getting “no supportd memory…”

Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · MSI
SK Hynix H5GC8H24AJR · 113-MSITV341MH.6M1

Would appreciate it if you could send me the bios that helps me to increase mh
mi email is: [email protected]

Thank you in advance

Hola Pablo, tengo el mismo problema que vos, misma placa y misma Bios (24AJR)… la pase por el Polaris y mismo error “No supported Memory”…pudiste solucionarlo con la Bios de Korben?
Saludos!!

No, no funco.

Lo solucione con Polaris

En mi caso, pase la bios original por Polaris, tiro el error de memoria no soportada e igualmente lo salve y lo subí a Hiveos. Arranco bien con un pico de 31 mg/h pero a los pocos minutos se reinicio y el sistema me arroja error GPU DEAD y volví a la Bios original. Creo que quizás me falto ajustar el OC.
La ayuda que puedas aportar será bienvenida Pablo! Gracias.

Pablo cómo estás? Te consulto, cómo hiciste para solucionar el problema con Polaris? Tengo dos rx580, una MSI Armor y una Asus Dual y no puedo modificarlas con el Polaris, me tira el error.

Ya lo pude resolver, para el que tenga el mismo problema de error en la memoria, ponga aceptar, guárdelo y cárguelo que igual funciona, los timings son modificados a pesar del error.
En mi caso me faltaba seleccionar “agressive undervolting…”, por eso a pesar que lo cargaba igual no me llegaban a rendir al 100%, me falta probar en la MSI Armor RX580.

Asus Dual RX580

REF30

1 Like

@KorbenPapa Hi man! Would you please send me the biosmod flash of the RX 580 MSI with SK Hynix memory? I got the error with Polaris, used it anyways but couldn’t get more than 20.20 MH… I appreciate it.

[email protected]

Con la MSI Armor RX580 tenes que hacer lo mismo con el Polaris, y configurar el OC IDEM al que publicaste y te va a funcionar !

Si hoy lo hice, no podía probar con la MSI porque tenía que armar el rig que hoy lo hice, me rinde un poco más con menor consumo esta que la ASUS.

1 Like

Hi all! Hope you are well. I need some help with my configuration.
I built my rig 3 days ago, just with 2 GPUs because I was missing a Riser.
I did everything you said in this thread, flashed the bios with Polaris, got the error but applied it anyways, changed all OC values but couldn´t get more that 21.51 MH/s.
Yesterday I got the riser and connected the 3rd GPU (All are RX 580 MSI) and for my surprise I found this:

Without doing anything at all, I rebooted the rig with the 3rd GPU already connected and found that GPU 0 was already at 100% and the new one GPU 2, without flashing the BIOS, also was at 100% of its limit, but GPU 1 it´s still mining at 21.5 mh/s

Any thoughts??

Hello,
Are you sure that GPU 1 has the bios mod done? Try to do it again.
It is a little strange what has happen to you.

Hi, Korben, can i also get BIOS mod file from You?
Thanks in advance.
my @: [email protected]

Yes, it’s indeed quite strange! What’s stranger is they now are working fine.
I had to shutdown the rig to move some of the cables and when I turned it on, out of nothing it was working GPU1 also at 32.34 MH, and I didn’t touch anything… jaja.

Thanks anyways for your answer.

1 Like