More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Has the payout threshold changed?

Gotcha.

Thanks.

I liked the OLD way better.

You don’t like the option for getting your payouts at 20x lower threshold than before for free?

I got it all set up now thanks.

I was missing the basics to get to Mainnet to make the changes. Here are the steps for those new to this like me:

1. Click on your pending amounts

2. Select wallet and click View on HiveonPool

3. Select Payment Settings

4. Enter your IPV4 IP address:

Can get IPV4 from this website: http://www.ip-adress.eu/

1. Now you can adjust the payout threshold discussed thus far. I mistakenly thought I would lose the accumulated amount that’s in flight due to long wait times to get to 0.2. I was worried about losing the pending amount due to the discussion around the MetaMask feature. Using MetaMask is a nice, but separate feature. Just make the change here on the thresholds on your existing wallet of your inflight pending mining payouts.

1 Like

how long the transaction takes

What kind?

From pool to binance

Same as any other eth traction on the mainnet. You’ll get a txid to follow and check once it sends.

I’ve used polygon on the wallet I’m using from ethermine to get payouts. I set my payout threshold above the .005 eth to .01eth to get payouts however when I try to get paid out. it says not enough balance to payout. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Did you already request once before the screenshot? If so that’s normal.

yeah I requested one before the screenshot. Does it have to wait till midnight to payout?

go through yet?

no, not yet. I just switched it back to my coinbase wallet to test if it’ll payout on polygon there. If not, i’ll just wait until it gets to .2 eth and get payouts less often.

after moving all my rigs to another wallet, I moved 1 worker to the wallet and then requested a payout. This worked and the payout happened now.

1 Like

yes BS

would sux merge come and i cant mine to payout and hive just dont help and just stuck! would sux. I;m 51%

Get your payout now. Did you read the payout improvements at all?

this is the 3rd thread you’ve commented on but haven’t actually read the comments on the threads explaining the change and why its beneficial.

How do I find my ip address for my miner, it has no monitor and is running hiveos I’m pretty sure. I’m a stupid newb, and not happy about this payout change. I’m at a different location. I have to drive over there, hook up a monitor and request my ip?