More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Has the payout threshold changed?

I thought that it had always been 0.1 ETH for the payout threshold even before the implementation of EIP-1559.

This is true.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is that transfers OUT of the Polygon L2 network still has fees and some exchanges does not allow you to sell ETH to a fiat currency directly from Polygon.

(Different countries may have different exchanges with different rules.)

Since the implementation of EIP-1559, I’ve seen that the rate of ETH earnings fall around 28% (initially) and about 50% between the day before the implementation of EIP-1559 'til now. (I used to be able to hit the 0.1 ETH automatic payout threshold weekly, and now it’s about every 10-14 days, and with the change to 0.2 ETH automatic payout threshold, the automatic payout will happen approximately once every month.)

The payout has been fixed at .1 for a long time but pre 1559 we auto paid out small unpaid balances once per week/month depending on the amount on inactive wallets. Post 1559 we removed the auto payout for small amounts and the only option was the .1 threshold, didn’t mean it was brand new, but you could get paid out at less pre 1559.

anytime you’re transferring crypto there’s going to be a fee, the best option really depends what you’re trying to do with it, exchange/sell/trade/hold.

If your exchange supports wETH then the total fee to move your .005 hiveon pool balance to say crypto.com exchange to sell/trade etc would be around 1-4 cents and the transactions are near instant.

Now if you’re trying to swap for usdt on defi then yeah, you’ll have to pay gas fees.

More options = more better, you just need to leverage the best option for your goals. Crypto is all about options and features, pick what works best for you.

Gotcha.

Thanks.

I liked the OLD way better.

You don’t like the option for getting your payouts at 20x lower threshold than before for free?

I got it all set up now thanks.

I was missing the basics to get to Mainnet to make the changes. Here are the steps for those new to this like me:

1. Click on your pending amounts

2. Select wallet and click View on HiveonPool

3. Select Payment Settings

4. Enter your IPV4 IP address:

Can get IPV4 from this website: http://www.ip-adress.eu/

1. Now you can adjust the payout threshold discussed thus far. I mistakenly thought I would lose the accumulated amount that’s in flight due to long wait times to get to 0.2. I was worried about losing the pending amount due to the discussion around the MetaMask feature. Using MetaMask is a nice, but separate feature. Just make the change here on the thresholds on your existing wallet of your inflight pending mining payouts.

1 Like

how long the transaction takes

What kind?

From pool to binance

Same as any other eth traction on the mainnet. You’ll get a txid to follow and check once it sends.

I’ve used polygon on the wallet I’m using from ethermine to get payouts. I set my payout threshold above the .005 eth to .01eth to get payouts however when I try to get paid out. it says not enough balance to payout. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Did you already request once before the screenshot? If so that’s normal.

yeah I requested one before the screenshot. Does it have to wait till midnight to payout?

go through yet?

no, not yet. I just switched it back to my coinbase wallet to test if it’ll payout on polygon there. If not, i’ll just wait until it gets to .2 eth and get payouts less often.

after moving all my rigs to another wallet, I moved 1 worker to the wallet and then requested a payout. This worked and the payout happened now.

1 Like

yes BS

would sux merge come and i cant mine to payout and hive just dont help and just stuck! would sux. I;m 51%

Get your payout now. Did you read the payout improvements at all?