More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Detected dead errors

I’m facing such problems in the mining system, it says different cards give errors, but I don’t think there is a problem with the settings. What could be the reason? can anyone advise? Also, thanks in advance if you can help with the heat issue.

GPU4 is not happy to start, 0% fan tends to point to riser path issues, but can be overclocking.

The software versions you are running are ancient. Kernel and drivers…

Personally, I would update so you can use R mode Team Red Miner versions, etc.

The gpu4 has a cooling system with external fans, so the fan information does not appear there
and my systems;

Motherboard: B450 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B86) Micro-Star International Co., Ltd (1.E0 06/11/2020)
CPU: 4 × AMD A8-9600 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G AES
Disk Model: ATA APS-SL3N-120 120GB

Nice. This is the data requested: fwiw: this is running TRM 10.2

flash latest stable hive image

enable trm r mode as @grea said

retune oc from scratch. if its not stable your voltages are likely too low, or clocks too high

my systems is not working stably.
i dont know what is TRM mode?
how can i do it?

my system was working until 2 days ago but the psu was broken and i changed it. i used a stronger psu and ran the system with the same settings but it doesnt working stably

R mode, it’s a mode that allows you to run a lower core clock and thus lower voltages while getting full hashrate on newer amd cards. 5700s benefit a lot from this. And if the current settings aren’t stable, erase them and retune your clocks from scratch.

like this?

Yes to your voltage areas, but getting to R mode in a stable mode is likely going to require updated AMD drivers which live in #110 vs 5.4/#108

I tried but it still doesnt work stably

Tried which in particular?

hive-replace -y - -stable

R mode?
A mode?

fwiw: This is Team Red in R mode (check the very right column)

A mode:

im using latest ver. but now i will try 10.2 ver

Check out the lower left corner of this picture, drivers, hiveos kernel, etc.

Your baseline install is with software which is over a year old and will not support TRM latest.

I dont know what mod it is. yes my system is more than 2 years old
What do I need to do to run it stably?

Looks like you are on SSD, nice.

Get into a hiveshell or shellinabox or ssh interface:

hive-replace -y --stable

It will reboot. Then update to latest version of HiveOS like you have been with the arrows on tool bar or the selfupgrade process.

PS: This will update drivers during the new kernel process.

is this?

1 Like

That’s the one.

Grab a beverage and let it do it’s work :slight_smile:

fwiw: The kernel will be new, but the included HiveOS version will be 4-22 vintage, so you’ll update miner versions too.

I got my coffee and im waiting for it to finish. I will post the result again