More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

its just a a bug in the software had it happen to me once , the system should have normalized or rebooted .

Ist there a was to force that?

I get 34.5MHASH on my 6600xt’s poolside hashrate on 2miners.com. I use TBM on all my rigs.

Why is GPU 1 with a hashrate of 32.22 finding more shares than GPU 0 with a hashrate of 32.34? I thought higher hasrate meant more shares?

luck!

Hey all, just got some 6600XT’s and they’re Micron rather than Samsung, this is how I have them so far:

Any suggestions welcome, I cant seem to get the memory past 1070/1075, I’ve just set the SoC Frequency to 420 and the SoC VDDmax to 770 which seemed to knock a watt or two ff the power consumption.

luck factor, high hashrate in hive OS will not guarantee getting many shares

Thanks for this update buddy!

Mine is stable at @1090 but it’s very inefficient compared to Samsung:

7W more is unacceptable being the same chipset and I also had to undervolt Micron memory voltage as you can see, Samsung is at default @1350.

Hynix and Micron = crap

1 Like

this is shown in hiveos …you only can compare real stats …do you have yours?

doesnt seems bad I have a powercolor hellhound that cant go better then 31,6MH/s and 55W (Samsung chip)

it stucks on 1105 on memory and thats a huge issue on the samsung chip.

Of course I tested every single card at the wall, real hashrate on the pool and the share per minute (24h). I have 12 MSI cards with Samsung memory, all from 47w to 49w and 32.5 to 34 Mh/s (it depends on the miner), at 48w they produce a little better than Sapphire at 56w (at @1150 frequency Samsung memory is still stable).

How did you guys test the power consumption from wall? I want to do that with my cards.

buy a power tester? :wink:

I’m using two ASUS RX 6600XT Dual OC on Kernel 5.10.0-hiveos #72 and OS 0.6-212@211211 (Latest)

Both are detected but only GPU1 will hash at 28MH @ 52W while GPU0 will not hash even though all temps and fan speeds are recorded for it. If i only plug in GPU0, it will hash at 28MH but at 110W (confirmed by power meter).

I have no clue, but both were out of box brand new and never OC-ed. I don’t see many people using ASUS 6600XTs. I dont have a third one yet to test if using more than one ASUS GPUs causes issues. I ran GPU0 on FurMark stress test on another computer for 15 mins at 100% and it ran flawless.

I’m so lost… Any recommendations? (I’m using GPURisers and cables, all working on TZ590-BTC DUO BIOSTAR Group)

oh jear, greate idea… are there some specific ones for GPUs? Or just measure up without GPUs and then with the GPUs?

I have only one on the wall for the whole rig. In germany around 10 Euro for one thing.
So you can Test your power without cards and then add one card after the other and look for change. every card has more power for itself, the riser etc …
what does it help you you know your card uses 50 watts, butt you have more power for the riser and for example psu efficience level etc… look at live change on adding every card :wink:

1 Like

I think I won the loterry guys:)

TRM

1 Like

nah, @57W? i don’t think so…

1 Like

okay, also stumpfes messen des servers mit und ohne gpu. dachte vielleicht gibt ein “spezielles” messgerät.