More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

Flexpool is working, but it turned out 1.28 is still buggy (as tested). From the 1.29 changelog:

1. Stratum change to avoid rejected shares on ezil.me and hiveon.net pools.

As said with 1.28 on Hiveon pool I get more rejected than valid shares, I hope it’s finally solved with this new one

I can confirm TBM 1.29 seems to have solved the rejected shares problem with RX 6600 XT, I need 48h to be 100% sure but huge improvement, so kudos to the developers.

Actually I have rejected shares only on the RX 6800 XT in this rig, I want to try to increase the VDD because TBM produces a higher hashrate (and power comsumpion) compared to all the other miners so power saving settings are not stable

Hi and thanks for testing.

For me, I tested TBM, TRM and LOLMINER on 3 rigs of 27 cards (18 rx 6600xt sapphire and 9 rx 6600 xt xfx).
It is true, TBM shows (on hiveos) better performance (Mh).
But, on the pool, the performances are the same (or even worse than the others).
In my case, with cruxpool, the best combination (the most profitable: + share and + earnings) is Lolminer + cruxpool.

2 Likes

Hi there!

I have the almost same experience. TBM shows (on hiveos) better performance (MH/s) but not on the pool. The best combination for my 8 RX 6600 XT Sapphire is TRM + those settings:

1 Like

Also NBminer and Lolminer work very well with the same settings. But the power/hashrate is better with TRM

i am using cruxpool, too. But with TRM and two 6600xt. Is there a huge differens between TRM and Lolminer in pool Hashrate and powerconsumption?

Hi
For me, on hive os, and for the Hashrate and powerconsumption. It still the same (trm and lolminer).
what I have done. It’s letting my rigs run for a few days with trm, tbm and lolminer.
Then I looked at what I was making on cruxpool. And the best result was with lolminer.

I was generating more hashrate with trm but I was earning less.
Here are the screenshots:

Team redminer :

and with lolminer

I am not an expert. My method of comparison may not be good.
Do not hesitate to correct me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have dropped back to version 1.27. My 6600XT’s all dropped 1MH/s with 1.29. I get almost zero rejected shares.

Can someone explain this xintensity a bit in terms that make sense. The document on the get hub is vague about what numbers to put in between AMD and NVIDIA.

I am running stable on TeamRed the following parameters, but my OCD drives me nuts when I can’t get the the GPUs 1 & 7 to beat the 32 wall. any ideas please? I am running on a Asrock H110 PRO BTC+ Celeron CPU

1 Like

i had this problem, too - but i forgot how to solve. try oter oc´s …

–xintensity=[24,24,24,24,24,24,24]

Working for me (7 GPU)

thanks, but I understood that the xintensity parameter is applicable to the team black only as far as I can see.

HiveOS update 0.6-212@211130 caused multiple 6600 and 6600 XTs to disappear or report as unidentified. Reverted back to 0.6-211

Same for me. I learned my lesson, won’t update again unless I’m having problems.

I find teamblackminer-ver. 1.23 gives me the better performance

Flex Pool

1 Like

Hey, if it works fine for you with good efficiency, and doesn’t crash, then it’s cool.

1 Like

I have significantly better values ​​with the TeamBlackMiner, but less is received at the pool. Now I have used the TeamRedMiner again for a test, and despite the lower hashrate, I get a significantly better average hashrate - at least on Ethermine. The power consumption of the same OCs is also slightly lower than that of the TBM.

TBM
reported → 690 mh/s
average → 639 mh/s

TRM
reported → 663 mh/s
average → 662 mh/s

5 Likes

I finally got this rig dialed in. Going to be switching out some cards once I get them in.

I added a third card and change the machine of my VM to i440fx, to get all three to work.

now the webgui show me the same values for all cards:

does someone now how to fix this?