More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

This works on my two 6800XTs very good and stable. Do you have some ideas for improvement?

Sorry, if you look in first image it looks like a 6600XT is 1300 core (GPU 5, 3 and 0).

Hence asking why they are not like rest of them @ 675 core?

thank you.

this is mine at this time. waiting for the XFX and mabye swap with the ASrock.

before i was at 64,90MH/s but with some OC improvements i lost 1,5MH/s but save 20 Watts from the Wall.

here my settings:

Ah ok, sorry I mean you’re referring to the 6800XTs.

The XFXs run fairly efficiently with these OCs, unfortunately the other cards don’t get along so well with them, so that the miners don’t run stable overall.
That’s why I’m just about to find out which of the remaining GPUs can’t handle the OCs.
I still have GPU 0, 3 and 5 to test. :slight_smile:

Hey Ed

Yup hands down more shares with TBM

1 Like

TBM is very promising ,I get the hightest hasrate compared to LolMiner and TRM and a bit more shares but some invalid shares too (full AMD rig). Stale shares are about the same but it’s quite annoying to see rejected / duplicated ones, probably not yet a 100% stable miner yet, very new but improving.

Not sure I to get rid of invalid ones, I actually have the best results with xintensity 24

1 Like

You mining in ethermine or other pool with TBM ??

Share your screnshot bro :slight_smile:

I mine on TRM with a full 6600xt rig. no stales, no rejected, no invalid - nothing. Perfect Mining. current uptime about 20 days … and only rebooted for updates

1 Like

How many MHS are there

It looks like there was a bug in 1.27, now fixed in 1.28, from the changelog:

1. Reduced rejected/invalid shares on the ezil.me and the hiveon.io pool. (+1-4%)

In fact no rejected ones on Ethermine from my test but quite high rejected ones on Hiveon (1-2%). I’ll test it again and share the results

Can you share your overclocking config please?

Is ASUS dual?

1.28 won’t run on my rig, keeps giving errors. I have downgraded in the Flightsheet to 1.27.

I installed a new mining rig and upgraded it to 0.6-212@211128 - my two 6800XTs are crashing with TBM and get the information “n/a” for the hashes.
With TRM i have no problem…

I think this upgrade is a little bit buggy.

Same here, I’ve just tried both versions of 1.28 (normal and cuda): no hashrate on Ethermine while normal hashrate on Hiveon but all rejected shares, very unstable compared to 1.27 that had the Hiveon rejected shares bug but was running ok on Ethermine

Still on flex pool Ed

I’m using TBM for all my rigs now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mining with the newest Version on Ethermine and TBM?

Hi all,
Just want to share my setting
Have a good mining day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

This is my first rig build, started with 2 only but i’m planning to add more. Tinkered a bit found the best settings for now. Any comments. Is it too agressive?

If it works fine and without stales and crashes, it is fine.

1 Like