More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

you can config more than one miner … you can use same more times, too …you only have to config on the bottom which gpu in which miner , rly easy

I need extra config code to separate.
For exemple nbminer to separate gpu you need “devices”: “1,2,3”
And for Teamblackminer ?

Gpus need more juice. Turn your vdd too 700 and work down in increments of 20

Try 1350 core

Hello Lukazen.

for now what miner are you using for the RX 6600 XT? teamredminer, teamblackminer or gminer?

which one do you think is best in your experience? if possible the best miner for ethermine pool.

thank you

Someone can help me?

I can’t help you fully but did you try ? Maybe looks like -b 1,2,3 ?
tbm

Yes, I using different values, but it doesn’t work.

sometimes the documentation is wrong. maybe try -b 1 2 3, or --b 1,2,3 - something like that. or look on google

I have to choose two of tree from:

• XFX Speedster SWFT 210 AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT
  • ASrock Radeon RX 6600 XT Challenger D 8GB OC
  • MSI Radeo RX 6600 XT MECH 2X 8G OC

Which two of them should i choose?

hey bud ! might wanna try my settings !

i have a Sapphire 6600 XT with the (S6L) bios number and these have been favorable for me :slight_smile:

I am getting the best quote with the XFX 6600XTs. Only one out of nine XFXs can´t get more than 32 mh/s, the other are mining with 33-34 mh/s.
I don´t like the AS Rock, have two of them.

33-34 sounds nice. Can you tell me how much powere they consume?

It’s not easy to tell how many watts a single GPU is using because the AMD watt display in the HiveOS is incorrect.
But I can tell you what the complete miner needs at the socket:

• Rig 1 with 550W and approx. 263 mh/s with 8x 6600XT
  • Rig 2 with 650W and approx. 301 mh/s with 2x 6800 XT & 5x 6600XT
1 Like

Maybe you can show me a screenshot of your dashboard? I want to campare it with my values and stats.

hey i just saw your posts about TBM. can i use the same OC as for TRM ? your results with TBM seem very interesting…tho im on crazypool…

i have 6600xt’s + 6800+6800xt + 5700xt’s

Dear diamondhands, Im new to mining, can you tell me where do I have to change this configuration
Thanks a lot

Can someone help me? I have 8 cards. One of them will display NAVI23 as long as it runs. Turn off OC and it’s still the same… Use TRM with the latest version 0.6-212

All XFXs are working perfect on these settings.

@Kujko why some cores 1300?