More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

For only AMD Card rigs i usw Teamredminer - absolutely stable and from others tests most shares

Nobody cant tell you anything without knowing your miner, cardy types, number of cards, hardware specs etc :wink:

Hi Edwin

both hive and flex hash rates match

I’m 1500 shares up over a 24 hour period using dual miners TBM + T-rex over using gminer for both

5 x 6600 XT
2 x 3070

my current settings only get 31mhs, im new with amd cards dont know which setting effect the hashrate. cause i always get error with my card when i do it higher.

Team Black Miner

2 Likes

tried this on my gpu but crash…

try a 700 core voltage

Remove Power limit and try same setting again

on AMD GPU what point we should change like on NVIDIA Core Clock to controll the Power limit

Use either 1100 or 1350 on the core

MEM 1150

Leave VDD/VDDCI blank
Leave PL blank

My setting

never :wink: maybe on other coint than eth …
I used PL on RVN, because much more power is needed and PL increases efficiency and lowers mh :wink:
On ETH i use all my amd and nvidia without … all working fine

i copied your setting but didnt work on mine

dont use too aggressive oc
you cant only copy and hard aggressive oc to your card and think it works.
you have to try yourself - you can use others to see where you can end …but not start :wink:
on my 12 rig aggressive oc only works on 5 cards - if i do more it crashes …
and choose for higher mh or higher efficiency :wink: thats the trick
and my sapphire cards suck at all for oc :wink: the red devils are best

1 Like

Totally agree with Lalading, not all GPUs will accept aggressive OCs and even cards of the same manufacturer and model can vary quite significantly.

I am playing with a single new ‘‘MSI 6600 (non-XT) Mech 2x’’ today while I wait for some new risers to arrive on Monday. 28.98MH/s for 36w in HiveOS…pretty happy with that. Actual GPU power draw is about 53w (new power draw at-the-wall minus previous power draw at-the-wall b4 adding single 6600 GPU).

Basically I copied a working config from my 6600XTs and changed VDDCI, MEM and MVDD to suitable values for a 6600 (non-XT) based on other peoples suggestions here (640, 950 and 1100 respectively). Also the SoC values can be changed to values I use for all my 6600XTs and it seems to work ok

Note: My OCs are ‘‘efficiency’’ based due to high cost of electricity in my country

Hello everyone,
I’m currently trying to optimize my two miners for stability and efficiency, and I’m still playing around with the setting. Both are currently running on Ethermine with the TeamBlackMiner.

Miner 1 is definitely having problems with one of these two GPUs (GPU 4 & 7), so I still want to find out which of them the OC doesn’t like. I have both currently running for testing purposes to get a confirmation of the stability, then I will optimize one and see whether the miner remains stable.

Miner 2 is currently running rather problem-free, but would like to test a little more on GPU 5 and see what else is possible. Yes, I know that the GPU 5 is currently drawing a lot of electricity. That can be the case in a test! :slight_smile:

Miner 1 consumes 585W at the socket, miner 2 has a consumption of 700W.
If anyone has any tips, I am very grateful!

We are still waiting :smiley:

+1 - waiting to see how this was achieved

My settings with TeamRedMiner (32.75mhs @ 51w) on 6600xt by Powercolor Red Devil

Core clock: 940
Core voltage: 660
Memory Clock: 1155 (you can push it to 1165 and get 33mhs, but sometimes it crashes).

Copy my ox above

How to separate GPU with TBM? To use different miner?