More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

Those cards do not like memory temp above 48, then they start reducing the hashrate.

GMINER
Kernel

5.4.0-hiveos #140

You’re welcome :slight_smile: I hope it will help you!

For lolminer, I have very good stability with lolminer. But i dont have any reason to use it ^^.

How is teamredminer better?

Hey, what is the model of your sapphire card? I have a sapphire pulse and if I got higher than 1115 on mem clock it tanks to ~15mhs.
So atm I can get 31.53 mhs with: 960 core / 675 vdd / 1115 mem on TeamRedMiner.

NITRO+ RADEON RX 6600 XT GAMING OC 8GB D. They are all different and range from 31 to 33. The xfx range from 32.5 to 34.5 while consuming less.
I will try teamredminer on Monday, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Edwinst,
Could you please send me your “flight sheet” configuration for teamredminer?
I dont know what to put for “pool url”.
Thanks in advance
Ben.

Hey edwinst31,
I also had the no temps detected errors.
What did the trick for me, as i mentioned in my post, lower the memclock on one xfx card by 1 MHz to 1134.
Rig is now running for 5 days straight w/o any reboots.
The card does not like higher clocks.
You guys may need to figure thatbout card by card …

I solved all my problems (for last 16 hours) by switching MB to BTC-D37. And using TRM instead of LOL or GM

I’ve tried setting overclock/underclock settings but still result is always error “GPU detected error no temps” (if I use the latest version 209/210 (beta)).

I even changed the motherboard to the S37, still GPU error was always detected error no temps,

I don’t know what to do? can you help me?

----+

but my problem will be solved if i use the stable version 208, i undrrvolt up to 640 VDD the result is always smooth, i try for 3 days no restart/error at all.

My problem if i use latest version (beta 209/210) for 6600xt.

Please help me brother :frowning:

picture above if I use the stable version @208, stable is no problem but the hashrate is locked at 28 mh/s

640 VDD should be good, try 800 as a starting point for VDDCI. I run 700 VDDCI on all my cards with 1300 MVDD.

Halo actimelis

how much VGA are you using?
what version of hive os are you using?

did you enter one by one into the PCIe slot?
did you input all of them and set the OC at the same time?

can i see your screenshot on hive os page as a whole? because I bought the same motherboard as you (S37)

Please help me brother :frowning:

Hello bro

how much VGA are you using? what version of hive os are you using? did you enter one by one into the PCIe slot, did you input all of them and set the OC at the same time? can i see your screenshot on hive os page as a whole?

Please help me :slight_smile:

I started with all same with memory core 1100

how do you start from setting core clock?

1100 core clock or memory clock??

How about VDD/VDDi ? Blank??

Started with 955 / 630/1270 /1100

And then changed memory core

If anyone knows what I could possibly be doing wrong I’d appreciate it.

The Nvidia 1060 mines fine. The 6600XTs are detected but no matter what flight sheet settings I push it does not mine on the 6600XTs.

use 1100 - 700 - 1140 for stock and you will be running :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I actually got them running by resetting the OS and setting a new password.

700 for what??

Core voltage or memory core voltage?

Please share your screnshoot :slight_smile:

how much vga are you using?

what motherboard are you using and what version of hive os?

can i have a clear screenshot of your hive oa page??

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

I’m using an ASROCK Z170 OC formula MB. I actually n eed to get a dedicated mining board. The pci lanes are full and I have 2 more cards not mining another 1060 and a RX480 because there are not enough lanes. Settings in OC are this