More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

Been trying to reach a higher hash than this but no success, I tried nbminer,teamredminer,gminer
Going higher or lowing memory is making them perform worse, any help is really appreciated.
Maybe some specific OC that could help? dunno…

Hi
Is the rig stable with 777 power? (can you please show the details of the config) I have 2 rigs of 9, like you, and at 620/630/660, … it always ends up crashing.

five days of uptime so far

limit :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hi…my rig miner uptime already 1d 3h…I got A 8986 | 60 (99.3%).
Is it normal? How to reduce rejected share ?

So, i found out, that my setting from this Post ( AMD 6600xt in hiveOS - #303 by sonic6) where to agressiv.
After a reboot, my GPUs are constantly crashing.

If i load for the first, the “first” setting and then the “tuned”, everything works fine.

Can someone tell me, which settings are not tuned “on-the-fly” without reboot?

Hoping someone can help as im tearing my hair out trying to solve this.
Ive just purchased 4 Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6600 XT and for the life of me cant get them to work.
They either show unknown ram and wont hash or they effect other cards by changing there name (when in a mixed rig) or they say no vbios history.
Ive tried latest stable, latest beta, tried two motherboards, risers and no riser and still cant even get 1 card working.
Any suggestions would be amazing.
Thanks in advance

It will help everyone if you post all your info HiveOS version, Kernal, AMD Driver, Etc… and screenshot setting.

How are people getting the memory clocks over 1075?

I have 2x powercolor 6600 (1 is hellhound the other another model) but both are limited to 1075 memory. If I even try 1076 it will revert to 1000 in the TRM readout and hashrate drops to ~28mh?

Everyone talks about them as if it is no problem to increase memory to 1150 or more, how do they bypass the lock?

Same thing happens with 6700xt, can not go past 1075 memory.

I updated hive like a week ago but still limited.

its the core voltage

I think its just only a beta future in HiveOS but not sure, im using beta version :wink:

Ok, that is very interesting. I will try updating to the beta then and give it a try.

Any issues with the beta right now? I have a mix of AMD cards on this rig ranging from 570 to 6700.

ok, updated to the beta and sure enough, the 6600xt can now set the memory higher then 1075!

What seems to be the most stable settings as a rule? Trying 1150 right now.

I tried setting my 6700xt above 1075 but it dropped back down to 1000, anyone know if it is possible to increase them as well?

it depends on the silicon lottery I got some stable on 1155 and some on 1145

only I got 2 gpus (also 6600xt) that want more core clock then memory clock or they dont go higher then 29,5

Looks like on mine 1 gets the best hash at 1145 @ 32.3mh and the other gets the best at 1170 @ 33.1mh.

They have been stable for a day now with the memory voltage at 1350. Now I am going to start reducing the voltage and see where it gets unstable.

This was resolved by changing the motherboard, 3rd times a charm I guess.

What MB you were used? And what you are using now? I have same issues with my 5x6600 (4 of them are saphire)

I ended up using a s37 mining motherboard.
However I also did further testing and got them to work on the other boards by resting the motherboard bios to default (not sure what this changed that was causing an issue) and re installed hive os via hive-replace -y --stable , then updated via web interface.
This allowed cards to be seen correctly and start mining.
Know it can be frustrating but worth it in the end when you get them going.
Been playing around with overlocks and have had them stable 100% for 2 days 32.25 Mh at 55-59w

You are not the 1st One who solved this problem with s37.I also ordered this board, hope so that it will come soon.

What oc u are using?