More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

If i was you, i would try it. In my case it fixed my problem. I had a may version #108.
And only by changing with the new version my rig passed from 907watts to 870 watts + the 6600xt works and recognized.

Latest one fron HIVEOS is August 18th 2021. I just found out.

I am getting 1MH higher on these settings, same card:

Appreciate all the posts here, very helpful in solving my 6600 issues. One key I discovered is how you upgrade matters, at least it did for me. Especially when you get to the point where you can’t go beyond the 28.4mhs.

which version of image and driver used?

have bios ?

Powercolor RX 6600 XT 8 GB | 0.6-210@210913 | TeamRedMiner v0.8.5
Stable and working for me after a day of fiddling. Obviously use at your own risk and your mileage will probably vary;

1 Like

please help me with 6600xt navi23

Hey All, Running 8 x 6600 xt in HiveOS. All with the same OC yet one card is reporting unders at only 23-24mh. Any ideas? I know one has PL to 80 but that is something I was trying. It was the same with no PL

decrease memory clock till hashrate going up

32.66 mhs cards, go up couple of mhz on mem clock, others, reduce by couple. reboot the rig and copy results here after 10 mins. If hashrate is bigger and is going down constantly, means you need to lower mem clock, otherwise go up as long as it is not going down. good luck. I have cards with as low as 1117 mem clock and as high as 1179 so far.

1 Like

what mobo is this, supporting 12 GPU

1 Like

Also wondering on what mobo setup is gettin people 8-12 6600 XTs on one system.
I have a biostar BT250 btc pro board for 12 GPUs and I can only get four 6600 XTs to work. When I add a 5th they all turn to “Navi 23”. I’ve been doing countless reflashes, bios swaps, and swapping out risers and cables, everything I can think of and has been suggested for five days now.
I can load up the rest of the rig with GTX cards and it all works fine but one more 6600 XT turns all the 6600s into “Navi 23” and don’t work properly.

Then I add another 6600 XT

Hello, I post this here if it can help people.
6 GPU rx 6600 xt rig, this OC is ideal because the cards are very stable.
Core clock : 965
Memory clock : 1140
Fan : 40% or 50% as you want

Dude you can reduce the watts of your cards further. just look up for the values. remove the DPM state you use and input core voltage memory voltage and memory controller voltages.
keep your core clock and memory clock settings as they work nice for you.
why dont you put core Voltage VDD 636 and see what happens ?

Thank you @rhulov !
Now I got 52W to 55W with the same settings and the VDD at 636.

Hi darumix, can you please make a print screen? :slight_smile: To show us the result :).
Ben.

if you like you can test even lower like 630 but if it dies , than you need to revert it back to 636. its a matter of testing and checking the results if it dies or makes rejected shares.