More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

Hi all,
I have a problem with Gminer.
Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Ben.

I am using that motherboard since yesterday connected 5 600Xt and 12 hours 50 mins later all the 6600 xt stopped mining.

your internet connection is lost - or try other pool - pool offline (i dont think so)

Thank you for the answer, I am well connected (because when I switch to another mine, like lolminer, it works). But I will test another pool. Thank you :slight_smile:

My Sapphire Pulse bought on release day -

Hey, iam very new to hiveos and mining, but maybe someone will explain me one think the memory clock.

i got two new 6600XTs.

-the first one ( asrock challenger 6600 xt) which i am running on windows has a memory clock at 2164MHz

-the second one (msi mech2x 6600xt) is running on hiveos with a memory clock at 1155MHz

why is there a difference from round about 1GHz from the AMD Tuning Tool and HiveOS?

in hiveos divide the clock by 2
1155*2 = 2310MHz

1 Like

I cant get it higher, tried different settings already.
Nbminer 39.2
Hive:0.6-208@210818

Did you upgrade hiveos? it will solve the prob.

1 Like

Issue solved, I made upgrade to : 0.6-210@210911 and now works like a charm :slight_smile:

Which miner?

Hey Cob, which minner you use, hiveos versiรณn and drivers you use!?

TeamRedMiner

1 Like

TeamRedMiner with an always up to date stable HiveOS.

Do i have to set the SoC Clock?

You need the latest HIVEOS #140

I try the latest one, at least what was 2 weeks ago up to date and I got the same problems.