More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Do not waste your time, OC does not work properly with 6700XT. Install SimpleMining and use this OS until HiveOS will be fixed.
My system is crashed even if I use 1001 MHz for memory.

can you show your OC settings in simplemining?

It doesn’t look like the OS is detecting your cards right. Instead of xxx-xxx-xxxx you should see the bios number. Mine was the same until I did a fresh install of hiveOS as people had recommended a few days ago (not self-upgrade or firstrun from command line, it needs to be fresh install with newest stable image on flash drive).
Once OS detects the cards correctly, mem values should work. Even when I try to set mine above 1075 in web UI, amd-info will never show mem going above 1074 MHz.

Oh that’s nice to discus. Ok
 i set up fresh stable OS of Hive. it is first.
second, i try all from 900 mhz. with step 1 mhz. all what below 1076 make me cry. And system crush.
So i just must wait new drivers
 may be then it problem will be fixed.
PS: my problems card is GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12288Mb EAGLE

i just read, hiveos have some problems detecting memories from gigabyte and MSI, you need to use a beta hiveos version. Try that.

And beta i tried too
 I will wait like Hachi

It works quite nicely on SMOS. Can you share your settings? I currently get only 45.99 at 675mv.

you need to send your BIOS to support.

6700 XT Reference. I found a sweet spot for my needs. Mem temp was ridiculous if I don’t have external fans blasting to it. So this is my solution. I am happy with 3mhs less but way better efficiency.

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Have anyone tried 6700 XT with AMD Ryzen 5000 series CPU and X570 motherboard? Is there any chance of increasing the hashrate? is there any advantage of the SAM in mining? Please share your experience.

As far as I know there is a huge increase in hashrate with 6800 by using 5000 series CPU + X570 or B550 Motherboard

it’s not enough to update? need to reinstall all again?

yes, reinstall

Yeah, like download new stabile mirror HiveOS, flash to USB or SSD, then you can do updates to that if need be, but until this you wont see correct listing of GPU in HiveOS.

download from: https://hiveos.farm/install/

I reinstalled by Shell with the command hive replace list, I chose the last stable option, restart and done

1 Like

Well Done! Works for me!!! Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT 12gb.

1 Like

Hashrate? Overclock?Power?

Just to confirm that a fresh re-install of a stable version from https://hiveos.farm/install/ helped

1 Like

hi guys

im using binance pool and NBMiner. look stable today.

2 Likes

Hi Guys!
Here is my results: