More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

I see you also got the Msi Radeon reference card. The temps are insane on this one. The fan doesent seem to do anything with the memory, think im going to swap it out.

hey, guys!
who use NBminer, what’s about MUtl for your 6700s???
mine have 45%, and nvidias are 100%
is that ok for AMD?

stabil olan sĂŒrĂŒmĂŒe yĂŒlksetmem yapmama rağmen kartların bellekleri gözĂŒkmĂŒyor acil yardım

Hi all, here is my stabile setup for 1x rx6800XT and 4x RX6700XT , on last stabile HiveOs ver.

Works fine for me :slight_smile:

I have accomplish a bit higher Hash rate, by using same clock as with my RX 6800 Super stable running for 3 days now without a single invalid share

1 Like

Hi guys
 i damnt this day when i bought this card. i mean - GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12288Mb EAGLE. this devils invention dont want mine for me some coins
 By the way from the box it gave to me 23-25 mh/s. Ok
 look at you
 all of you
 You have over 46-47 mh/s. Oh its cool.
And i start search perfect stats. And i get it.
Core near 1100-1300 ok. DONE! fan 60-80 DONE! And start my nightmare.
memory all what over 1075 mhz. I mean 1076 mhz all cards work great. But just write 1075 mhz. All card work more 10-20 sec then system crush. I learn english for writting this comment
 Guys i beg you
 Give me some advice. What can i do? to have 46-47 mh/s?

Hi. I was trying to run Trex and Team red, for my mixed rig of 2 cards:D, but for some reason trex on 3070 runs fine, but the 6700xt on team red not starting,just getting errors - Disconnecting from pool. Switched to NB miner - both run fine. Any ideas? i would prefer to run Trex and Team red.
Many Thanks

Hi guys, on Windows I could lower Voltage to 650 using More Power Tool. How do I do it on Windows? With 650mv I am getting 46.3 mhs at 97w with my reference card. On HiveOs I get the same result at 115w because VDDC is at 862 instead of 650. Is there a power play table like in the more power tool?

1 Like

Your memory settings are way too high. Max is 1075. Start there and go down if not stable.

Thx for help, but all what i try to set up below 1075 i have system crush.
It work on 47mh/s near 10-20 sec then green screen and system down.

Hmmm; I can’t get my rebtech (that mines multiple 3090s just fine) to mine with just my 6700XT connected.
What miner are you using?
I’m trying ethminer.

Turns out that currently ethminer doesn’t work on RX6700XTs and ya gotta use teamredminer in order to get them to mine.

If you change the frequency from 1076 to 1075, system crush
 What other assumptions will there be?
PS: fan was at 70% and on 80 and on 90
 the same shit
 all crushed/

I think, you should wait for miner update, maybe your card not supported right now.
I had “unknown card” state with teamredminer, but nbminer started without any issues.
Try another miner, btw.

thx) already try phoenix, tred, lol and couple more
 Same situation
 So, will wait update
 I hope it helps.

6700XT works on latest HiveOS but overclocking does not work properly with those cards - confirmed with support.
I am getting 46.50 MH/s with 98W on SimpleMiningUntitled

How did you manage to get wattage so low? If I put the card on 650mV it still wonÂŽt go lower than 886mV.

I mean your Memory is at 2152 and you have only 43 mhs. That seems odd. Did you try 1060?

Yep
 And its sucks
 Really i tried all with step 1 mhz

Just try 1060 straight without going down in 1mhz steps. What card design you got?