More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

thx you dude i have make me happy :slight_smile:

My card is not showing up under my worker. I don’t know why. So I am only getting the hashrate of my 1st card

So when I plug the 6700XT into the 1st USB on the REBTECH board, it restarts right after loading Hive…

Finally got mine working, currently 46MH/sec with base OC settings but i have little idea what im doing when it comes to tuning AMD cards… wth is vddmax 0o

2 Likes

most likely you need to have a different miner for AMD. correct your flight sheet

1 Like

Finally working

3 Likes

What did you end up doing? I have the Sapphire card also and get the unknown DDR memory. Did you just reflash the last know stable version?

I tried the web update from today and it didn’t fix it.

Had to delete all OS files off of the disk and then refresh the stable version. Currently averaging ov 47 MH/s using 116 watts on Phoenix Miner. Team Red Miner still doesn’t work, and some of the other miners I have tried are lower hash rate than Phoenix. Current clocks, 2000 core and 1075 memory.

1 Like

None of my business really, but i see from your screenshot that there’s no Watchdog and Autofan settings set up on you rig… I use this to make sure it reboots on errors and keep system cold within certain ranges, and as such highly recommend this.

In fact, i had issues getting over 44Mh/s, and it turned out that these RX6700XT cards starts thermo-throttling at around 55core/65mem degrees, and after reading your post i noticed the FAN setting, which made me wonder… now they are at 46.xx Mh/s due to cooling alone… Running TeamRed Miner / T-Rex Miner that is… So Thanks a bunch @Alligam :blush:

Next for me is to tryout mixed-mining with Phoenix miner as you suggested, in order to reach the elusive 47Mh/s !

Deleted the OS files, you mean you re- installed flashed your drive?

Ok so i reflashed a ssd and put on latest stable build. It seems the memory now. Will try to mine with it!

1 Like

Yessir mining on Tredminer alone to test, worked fine and then added to Gminer as I have a mixed rig and it shows all of them. HR is 47, been running for 1.5 hours, the 6700 has 1 rejected share…

1 Like

Why can’t I mixed rig . Tredminer + Gminer will always fail to restart , I also tried Phoenix and T-Res .How do you guys do it …

Thanks for sharing your info. Is the 6700XT on with the nVidia’s…in other words, a mixed rig? Or is it by itself? Thanks!

So Dizzy mining did a windows core voltage drop video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOGLXItf5Q

He got 47MHs at 94watts, anyone know how we can get close to those numbers in hive?

Its a mixed rig - NV cards running trex, AMD on teamredminer.
Both mining with ETH Ezil pool

I had them running on one flight sheet with two miners, one teamredminer, the other was Gminer I think.

I have switched to just nbminer as it sees all my cards and no longer need to use two miners.

My issue is that my reported hash rate was quite low for some reason… after this change it is reporting correctly.

REBTech boards work just fine for 6700xt’s. here is my test rig and has 3 different 6700xt’s and different manufactures. I always mess with them on this rig first to have baselines for others.

All get 46-47mh in lung. No fast memory timing settings available.

On my other rigs I have 8 6700’s just fine. The “Regular” XFX run hottest and need fans turned up.

3 Likes

Just switched from mixed flight sheet (T-rex + Teamredminer) to Nbminer only. everything looks good now.

1 Like