More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

they just released 41.5

also you need to upgrade for amd cards

NBMiner v41.3

• fix: ethash Improve stability of LHR unlocker.
  • fix: ethash Fix crash on AMD GPUs
  • fix: ethash Improve compatibility on rigs with small system memory.

My Radeon RX 6700 XT Micron 48 MH Set OC and TEST
1285 705/800/1300 1050

Hello can you share your full settings _? etc. Soc Freg and Soc VDDmax and your miner pls

Hi, this is a machine … I have other machines with 6700xt with slightly different settings
teamredminer…

Hi, there is a way by changing the OC to have lower temperature on these 6700xt Reference AMD?

i have soc vddmax to 1015mv.

thanks

Just for information, I added some 2mm thermal pad between the backplate and the pcb behind the memory and i gained some degrees:

xfx 319 6700xt 47mhs 89w

using Team black miner . 48.74mh at 89-97 watts on 6700XT . please check my settings.

Thanks. TB gives about 2 Mh/s more than TR

There is a discrepancy in the power values. The cli shows 68W and hive web interface shows 72W.

Also interesting the miner overview display (top part) seems to show the average value. The card view (down below, or the individual values in the miner view) seems to display the instantaneous speed.

He has a series of oc videos for the different algorithms

1 Like

Just saw this

TBM still gives 48+ (@1150 core) with only 66W! Hopefully the new upgraded version is working better

I just hate the MSI Mech 6700xt cards. They are a pain in the back side…

Anyhow, I need help with my rig please anyone… so my rig was running stable for months using TRM 0.9.4.2 then me being curious I updated the OS and tried the R Mode using teamredminer 0.10.0 of course and all of a sudden the rig kept crashing now. I tried to reverse the change since and even flash the old stable OS version where the TRM version 0.9.4.2 was available and it is still crashing.

I now have a feeling that the settings are the issue and the rig may have just been running for months on luck.

Here are my current settings running on TRM 0.10.2 using the latest stable OS been running stable for a few minutes but I know it will crash in a couple of hours or maybe min.

These are the settings I had previously and can guarantee that these will crash the rig in minutes.

Anyone here using the same cards?

I have the same card as yours. were you not able to run it on Teamredminer?

i solved by decreasing the intensity. Look at the miner and take a memo in what intensity your cards is running.if it crash, just lower the intensity in that card by using -eth_config=R500,R600 for example

Screenshot_64
Screenshot_63

Awesome! Will have a go at this.

I something seemed to have fixed the issue. It has been running stable for me now for a few days.

All I did was lower the mem clock to 1072 (same hashrate which was surprising) - Running on R Mode.

I also removed the VDDCI setting for two cards that kept crashing and voila been stable since.

I will have a go at the intensity setting and see how that goes. I’ve only got a question on how to configure it. is there a regular setting that should be set or do I just lower it till it is stable?

This is what I see right now

what should I lower it to you recon?

use --eth_config= to change the intensity.
in your case --eth_config=R616,R608,R632,R609,R640,R608

if card number 0 dies, just lower the intensity for card number 0 and keep the rest.

1 Like

Does anyone encounter some weird issues with rx6700 xt lately ?not sure why but it started to give me this blue flickering lights in some games (not always but offten ) especially in Star citizen like on linked video and in no mans sky. beside that i noticed similar ( but not blue ) flickering inside substance painter when texturing 3d models. i tried reinstalling drivers but it didnt helped. AMD GPU driver issues - YouTube

hello sir can you tell me if this Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 6700 XT