More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Yep, perfectly normal and why we always say to check the power at the wall. NEVER size a power supply based on the software wattage.

AMD cards are well known for not reporting the correct power usage although the latest cards are better. The older cards could be as much as double what they reported.

Nvidia is much better about this but still generally off a little.

Interesting updated review: Review Miners with Big Navi

can someone give me some settings for micron memories … i can’t find stability

Memory for 6700xt cards is not really an issue. Set it to 1075 and it should just work, that is as high as you can go. Anything higher then 1075 will go into safe mode and drop it down to 1000.

If it is unstable at 1075 you can either increase memory voltage or reduce the clocks.

Also increase the fan speeds, try to keep the memory under 80c if you are having stability issues. I much prefer autofan control for temperatures. I generally set it at 60c for core and 80c for memory and it takes care of everything else.

1 Like

Thanks, I try to keep going down with the core clock you say? because I have too many rejected …

Try to check if reparing DAG you get some improvement and less rejected

The core clock should be fine at 1150. Rejected shares are usually memory related.

Set the core voltage to 750mv and the memory to 1350mv and remove that other voltage.

If it runs stable like this then the issue is not enough voltage to the core or more likely memory, simply drop it slowly over time until you get rejected shares again and then bump it back up by 25mv.

on this machine I have this configuration but it still has a 30% refusal … how do I understand the card has wrong settings

30% rejected shares? None of those cards how any invalid shares and seem to be working fine unless you just restarted?

Stale shares are an internet issue generally, invalid shares are overclocks and will show up as errors next to the GPU’s.

Make sure your internet is stable and check your ping to the pool.

Hey guys, I have the follow issue when I added three Radeon RX 6700 XT 12272 MB · ASRock, the power of them are low, and they don’t work. Anyone know what can be the issue? thanks

I assume you are using teamredminer?

Open a shell into the rig and then type in

miner

This will show you the output from the miner directly. You can press crtl + c to restart the miner when in this screen, when TRM first starts it will list the GPU’s, watch for any errors and make sure it sees all of them.

ok, yes then they stabilized. thank you.

While if I have errors of GPU2: detected dead; on which values ​​I have to act?

If the card is crashing, first thing I would look at with voltages that low would be raising the voltages.

I would remove the memory controller voltage, I had some issues when setting it manually and it made a ~1w difference in power usage, not worth it IMHO.

I also seemed to get random crashes below 650mv core voltage.

That said if you get a crash, start by raising voltages a bit, if it still crashes it is time to reduce the overclocks. In the case of the 6700xt, the memory overcock is the one to watch, the core is unlikely to be the issue.

If you keep getting crashes even once the overclocks and voltages are overly conservative, then it is time to look into other factors like the riser, motherboard, power supply etc.

Thanks, now I’m using teamredminer, and they work.

yeah, sadly teamredminer is the only good miner for AMD cards, they are just way ahead of everyone else, particularly with polaris and vega cards.

well I have a xfx swft 309 6700xt just arrived arrived and HIVEOS is not ready to recognize it, what did I miss, my OS is the latest version, I tried it for a few hours yesterday without any luck, do I need to make changes to some bios ? It works perfectly in Windows with lol miner, Please help

The Moment I take my Core to 1800 my cards is undetectable

Hey guys, I´ve shust updated my rig to the lastest version and it keeps getting me this error:

I tried rebboting and changing the OC, I currently have it on 0 to see if at least I can get some MH, but still nothing, does anyone know what could it be?

hello can you share your full settings ?

Have you seen the miner terminal view? Does it give any error messages? Also the latest version is 41.4