More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

thx but I need gigabyte bro, others wont work for me

overclock sayfasını aƧtığında yukarıdan aşağıya 1400-680-750-1065-1270-70
en altta socvddMax 940

cok tsk ettim dostum

1 Like

My MSI MECH 6700XT seems to crash whenever I change the SoC voltage to anything at all. It runs at 1150 mV default and it also bugs out if I use this value. Iā€™ve gone through the whole thread and seems like kernel < 5.10 would cause a bug but I can still reproduce the bug after a clean install and kernel up to date. Iā€™m not bound by SoC frequency as I can freely choose in interval 800 =< SoC Freq =< 960.

I have made the card accept other voltages but as soon as I start to mine it will crash even if I input the default voltage of 1150mV (for this card). To me this looks like a software bug rather than hardware error but Iā€™m curious of what people here might make of this.

(In this picture I reproduce bug/error by setting SoC voltage to 1125mV)
The card is running smoothly with below settings and getting the correct amount of shares, Iā€™ve compared to ~20 other cards (mix of Nvidia and AMD) that I know are running rock solid.

If I reboot without reverting the setting it wonā€™t complain loading HiveOS with no flightsheet set, it will start mining just to crash ~10 seconds in.

Drivers: 20.40 (5.11.1001) drivers
Kernel: 5.10.0-hiveos #83
HiveOS: 0.6-213@220221
Motherboard: BTC-S37
PSU: Dell 2000W server PSU running below 75% load (measured by multiple instruments)

Has anybody encountered something similar to this?

hi guys.
i need BEST overclock setting for WINDOWS. i have rx 6900 and rx 6700
I want to dual mining with WINDOWS.
Is there a forum like this for Windows??

THIS IS THE WRONG RAM ON THE MOTHERBOARD

ha. nope. If you come across any, please let me know.

What mobo and cpu are you using in this screenshot?..I am struggling with similar issues btw.

I think itā€™s safe to say my rig is running pretty well

1 Like

My best setings for Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT PULSE ( Micron )

Dual Mining ETH+TON - does anyone have tips for reducing memory temps without losing too much hash? Thanks!

RX 6700 XT ( Micron ) MEM 2150?

Now I put less to 1080 and everything works. Iā€™m even surprised. I spent a lot of time and nerves to set it up.

The max speed for the 6700xt memory in hive is 1075. Anything above this causes the card to go into ā€œsafe modeā€ and downclock the memory back to stock. If you use teamredminer it shows you the actual memory speed the card is running at when mining.

Although you will generally need to raise the memory voltage to reach those speeds.

Here are my overclocks:

2150=1000

92w 48.53mhs

2 Likes

Hi I have a problem that I canā€™t understand ā€¦ I have 2 identical machines ā€¦ both as components and as gpu, on the second I canā€™t find a stable setting ā€¦ the only one for which it works now is this ā€¦ but I want to decrease the watts as in the first photo ā€¦
they are the same models, samsung ā€¦ why? do not look at the temperatures because I have not turned on the fans ā€¦

Ok, well you say not to look at the temps but that is the most likely cause of it being unstable. Turn on the fans and get the temps down, ideally you want the memory temps under 80c, while it will be fine higher then that I have run into stability/performance issues on AMD cards once they reach ~85c.

If you still have stability issues, then time to go to basic troubleshooting. First run a memtest on the system, then you could boot windows and run a CPU stress test overnight.

After that try removing all but 1 card, then see if you can get that stable. if that works, add cards until it gets unstable.

Also when you canā€™t find a stable setting, what happens? It gets invalid shares? A GPU drops? The whole system crashes and reboots? A lot of different options.

have you ever tried to check your real watt?
im doin a quick check about my watt usageā€¦
my 6700xt each consume for abour 90 wattā€¦if i got 10 pcs, then it should be 900 watt.
also, with any other stuff such as procie, ram, ssd & others, i believe it will consume at least 150 wattā€¦so total estimate for my current consumption is about 1050 +/-

But, when i check at watt meterā€¦it is stated 1200++ wattā€¦soā€¦it have almost 20% diff from wallā€¦