More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

1075 is the absolute max memory setting possible, your GPU may not be stable there for a number of reasons. Lower the Memory setting.

1 Like

Anyone here experiencing this? Quite a significant drop on wattage and is constant.

6700XT MSI Mech 2x cards.

These are the settings I have got configured. Any recommendations?

outstanding fan settings, man you have some worst cards ever :smile:

real wold are very close

Thanks! Im giving this a shot on my 1 6700 XT MSI Mech with Samsung using TRM. Hashrate initially dropped a few tenths but the wattage seems to have significantly dropped. Have you gotten any GPU DEAD errors with these numbers? Currently sitting at 46.4 mh/s stable 81w in Hive.

1 Like

@ethermonkey , I haven’t received any errors so far. It works pretty stable.

1 Like

здарова вем,купил я на олх карту 6700 павер колор на памти микрон,и теперь мучаюсь,перепробывал много настроек по розгону.выдает 120 ват и от 46 - 50 мн но через время показует 97%ефективности и вырубается.

вот таким разгоном пока вроде стабильно

Hello i can’t run my miner on RX 6700 XT 12GB Gigabyte. Whyyyyy Please Help Me

isn’t your memory clock too high?

Hi all! I will share my configuration with you!

My Radeon RX 6700 XT does 47MH/s

Hello, I am new to this business but I have 12 GPU AMD Red Devil 12GB Micron, the problem is that I was restarted every 4 minutes and after the changes I am now restarted every 20 minutes or 1 hour my message is dead GPU.

Can your help me…

Try mem 1074

I’m worried about this part because the GPU has now changed my name I do not know what is happend can i know why?

looks like there 12 bricks now

Thank you I will Aplly the tweekers…I am from Ecuador I am doing my first RIG as my project I build it with TB 360 BTC PRO 2.0 — 8 GPU---- 2 RX 6600 - 4 RX 6600 XT – Y 5 RX 6700 XT… i am still looking for the exact configuration to mining… your video help me a lor if you wish to help me i will leave my email address [email protected]

Hello

I have a problem with the gpu 5, after 8 hours or less I get the error GPU DEAD, I tried several overclocks, other miners and the problem persists, it worked 1 week without failure and then the problem started.

What I noticed is that before failing the consumption of said board drops to almost half of the others. Could it be a riser problem?

Anyone running this TONDUAL on lolminer? Curious what settings you’re using.

using my regular eth settings, but ton isn’t great. You could try a faster core (and probably higher core voltage), but not sure it would be worth it.

Hi

How do you think are these OC settings are safe for 6700xt or better to reduce core clock rate?

the power is really high. Not sure a bit more is worth pushing the card that hard

1 Like