More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

that didn’t work… lowering that core voltage that low causes problems.

all kinds a things can be happening there. I just picked up my second 6700xt and the system is just like, " nope! blah blah blah, I aint doin’ it boss." be glad you have some stability.

2 Likes

@Bennabianas My reported hashrate seems stable with 0.2-0.4 MH fluctuation

1 Like

Hi,
Does anyone have stable settings below 90 watts for the RX 6700 XT reference card from Sapphire Radeon nitro+?
Thanks in advance.

I ended up replacing the Ryzen 5 CPU with an Athlon which allowed me to disable the integrated graphics. Hash is stable now but rig keep crashing every once in a while. I am working on figuring out the sweet spot for the rig.

Hear that, good luck with the final tweaks. It appears you are close. The crash details can assist in the trouble shooting. Hoping you are running on SSD, have persistent logging enabled, etc.

several people have already shared oc for the 6700 under 90W. Basically depends on your card, but this is what I have for mine. Guess you can try lower voltages, and see if your card likes them

Which miner is this?

what a miner ? Phoenixminer and nbminer fluctuating, theamredminer stable…

1 Like

It not only depends on the brand, but on the silicon lottery, the ideal is to test various parameters

GPU 0 is Sapphire Nitro+

2 weeks without problems with this OC, The apparent power consumption on the motherboard is approximately 458 watts, but the total actual power consumption measured with the smart plug is approximately 672 watts per hour. Miner: Teamredminer

1 Like

I can never lower the power consumption. It does not accept the OC settings I entered.
Gigabyte Aorus Elite 6700 XT

the worst vendor ever

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I used onur1 OC and get a pretty cool Hashrate for the Micron 48.96 Mh(Micron GDDR6 · 113-V398MECH-1OC) like you :slight_smile: but for the other one, a Samsung one (Samsung GDDR6 · 113-V398MECH-0OC) I’ve tried many many different setup and never can get over 45.42 Mh at best !

Any idea ? or the Samsung one are known to be maxed or something ??? Thanks

I use lolminer

1 Like

Beware of the heat !!!

ım Glad to help you :slight_smile: Can you try team red miner?

1 Like

Reflash hive for latest amd drivers.

6700xt strix for this

But I think with slightly higher voltage/soc settings you can get pretty close

1 Like

It is stable? I used this and 8 hours later the rig reboot because gpu is dead.

if you GPU is rebooting, then it is not stable. Try to lower the OC