More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

can be anything from a power issue (power supply) to maybe the card’s overclocks are too aggressive. if you are using risers, could be a bad riser.

when I have issues. I load the video cards one by one. I am using rx6700 xt as well.

@Ac38: your core settings on 6700 XT seem to be high. I don’t have exact cards like yours but my MSI cards run cool and stable with these settings. They are not in the 47 MH range like others though

1 Like

maybe you can get 47mhs with nbminer and core 1200, mvdd 1300 , mem 1075

@ghr71 thanks for the suggestions, I’ll try those numbers!

Hi Dojo. Can you please share your settings here? Did you apply any BIOS mod?

You can see my settings in my post. Performance depends on the bios, latest Sapphire version 113-D5121100-O04 gives 2 extra 2 MH/s (but about 9w more) while 113-D5121100-O02 runs slower

[/quote]
where did you find the new BIOS, i searched for my XFX card but coudn’t find anything.

is it stable sir?

Thanks man. Do you think you can send me a link to download the Sapphire version 113-D5121100-O04 bios? I can’t find it anywhere.

yes stable

nbminer v.40.1
hiveos 0.6-212@211207

which miner?

team red miner

Team red miner
This is the best hashrate / less watts I manage to achive. Work for these three different cards.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi there, I see you have a mother with B450 bios, have you been able to use M2 slots? Thanks a lot!!

Does your reported hashrate fluctuate much? I can’t seem to get my Mech 2s to run stable reported hash.

Help needed :slight_smile:

is this normal? Reported hashrate is fluctuating between 278.9 to 281.1 so there is a 3 MH drop/increase every few minutes.

With an unidentified GPU#6? All kinds of things might be happening. Be happy it seems stable.

1 Like

I don’t know but you can flash it only to cards with Micron memories, it consumes a lot more watts compared to the one with Samsung with smae settings. Still to figure out how to oc the cards with Micron memories efficently

1 Like