More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

No.

You have a voltage setting on that one GPU lower than the others, in this case it is 1250 vs 1260.

1 Like

thanks, I will try

@Grea I tried, the result is like this, I still get invalid share error. what else can I do

Stop the miner, drop memory to 1060 on that GPU. Restart miner.

After that, I’d consider pulling it and trying it in a Windows machine while your other GPUs are mining.

1 Like

thanks. I will try

hı there im using same settings but result 45 mp

hi,could you take a screenshoot of the clock settings? what are your mhz Soc and Vddmax mV config? thank you!

same settings but different result

For how long your asrock stable?

4 Likes

Hello guys,

so today im tryin to change my oc settings
but what i got is invalid shares

it is amd/ati brand, with samsung memory( 113-B67-w211). Im using Gminer.
Do you guys have the same card as mine? could you guys share your setting?
Attached here is my invalid shares with my current settings

1 Like

miner: Teamredminer

thanks guys

thx bro!!!

max 45 mh

Can anyone help with setting ?? They are stock bios and brand new cards

3 x 6700xt amd reference
1 x 6700xt gigabyte amd reference
1 x 6700xt gigabyte aorus
1 x msi 5700 rog

its reference model from MSI

What kind of help do you need?

When scrolling in this discussion, to look for OC settings. It is important that you look foor the cards with the same vendor/memory. The reference AMD card OC differ from what you can do with the Saphire for example.

What i can see now, is that you only changed the Core and MEM clock speed. This will cause the cards to pull more power, my AMD/ATI cards pull 95W at 47MH/s.

I can also see that the memory of some cards is getting a bit toasty, are they in a frame or closed chasis. Make sure you have good airflow, otherwise clock the mem down a bit. You could als check if the thermal pad/paste is applied correctly.