More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

that is what we call "silicon lottery. Even its the same brand, same model, sometimes we cannot do same setting to make it stable and no invalid or less.

1 Like

working stable

2 Likes

are you using nbminer?gminer?or what?

hi all…I have this gigabyte RX 6700 xt but I always get this invalid shares…gminer is up like 12 hours and it is like this…I try many of yours OC settings but nothing changed…I also changed my miners, lolminer,nbminer and gminer the result is the same…Can anyone share gigabyte model of this RX 6700 xt OC settings ??

1075 Mem is the max for a 6700XT. First step to reduce invalids/miscalculations is reducing memory overclock.

1 Like

mine is 1075 dude now I made it 1000 still same

Might suggest, stopping the miner, changing it to 1060, then restarting the miner.

Do yo have full OC settings or you just want me to change 1000 to 1060 ?

I suspect your vddci is too low for your particular GPU, but that is the game isn’t it.

Pasting in what worked highly tweaked or lucky for others is barely guidance for your GPU which is clearly having issues.

1 Like

My memory temperature is between 60 to 70 is it ok for my card .?

I wanna know that if I run GPU’s like for 5 days with one start am I ok with that temps ?

thx for your help bro :grinning:

team red miner

1 Like

Some GPUs will run weeks at very high temps then stop. Ambient temps change unless you are in a highly controlled space. You’ll want to monitor always, and manage with appropriate changes to conditions.

All that said, I would monitor the 64C memory condition, but even that is not too painful for these chipsets. Worst case bump the fans to 100%. Fans are cheap to replace.

I am getting an invalid share error. I lowered the oc settings. What am I doing wrong ? Every information is valuable. Thank you so much.

That one GPU has lowered memory voltage?
I’d err in going the other way, increasing voltage slightly.

From the Discord related discussions, I’d also assume you have a single GPU that is a poor performer, expect it to require more care and feeding now and in the future vs. spreading the same overclocks across the board.

Hope it works out, but expect it to be “needy”.

Hello, what MSI did you have? Mech, gaming or else?

gaming

Dear @Grea thank you for your answer. I do not fully understand. Should I increase the memory voltage from 1165 to 1200?