More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Got the 6700XT MSI Mech to 72W@46,7MHs with this stable settings:

1 Like

here is my setup on a btc s37

You should be able to drop voltage a ton and get the power down a lot.

700mv should be easy, most seem to be able to get down to 650-675mv.

I also set the memory voltage to 1250mv, not sure if it does anything but memory temps do seem to stay a bit cooler like that.

1 Like

Updating to the newest kernel is a must.

In 5.4 i couldnt get my SoC VDDmax lower than 1000 and now with 5.10 i can go as low as 810 nice

1 Like

Thanks I will do that and see…

this made a whole heap if difference , thankyou…

Cool, you can try dropping the voltage down to 650 core, should work but if you get crashes or invalid shares just bump it up by 10 and try again.

1 Like

at 675 hash rates started to drop off 680 worked a treat thanks!

These settings work great. Thank you for sharing your valuable information. :pray:

These settings work great. Thank you for sharing your valuable information.

1 Like

Need help. When I just restart my rig every time it comes with 5gpu or error oc setting, cause of my region problem I mean in South Asia, we have lot’s of power problems, So my rig restart 2times a day minimum.
Please Help me.

Hi I use “Motherboard MSI x570-a Pro->>”
when I tried to start the 7th GPU in my rig it doesn’t show up on display but Gpu had powered.
But with 6th GPU it’s good.

BIOS, PCIe resources, power, risers, cables…

What are your SoC settings ?

I managed this OC, my second card is not very good

I tried everything but still did not respond on my display, But the card is perfect.

I always get “invalid shares” with the 6700xt … even if the card runs alone and without OC settings … Does anyone have an idea? : / The ping is fine too.

Dear,

try following settings with samsung memory on rog strix it is working and stable for me for couple of weeks. i suggest to try gminer or TRM if not working on NB miner.
moreover try to increase or reduce your clock by 5 points until it is stable.

1 Like

@sanvan5

I will try these settings. thank you so much.

Samsung or Micron memory?

Settings for AMD RX6700XT Reference cards, need to run the fans at 92% because they’re in a case 4mm apart from each other.

Currently using NBminer.

2 Likes

Very satisfied with that card, I can go as high as 50 MH/s, it depends on the miner. About 48 MH/s and 86w with LolMiner:

1 Like