More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt General Discussion

Hi all thxs for the advice. I managed to download the newst and stable version of hiveOS and it did work! now i have my 8 cards rig working. But i have a new issue, i am trying to setup my 2nd 8 card rig but i can hash just with one card. Once i connect the otherones the system does recognize them but the dont hash, system shows off line as if they didnt have internet signal but they actually do. Any advice what could it be??

Thxs Reikarnadi. It worked! now i am having issues with my 2nr rig. HiveOs recognizes all cards but they dont hash and eventhough i have internet connection cards show off line. If i connect just one it works fine, but once i connect the rest they all go offline. Any idea what it might be? Thxs

Can you please explain what is SoC Clock and SoC voltage in HIVEOS?

SoC Clock = Soc Frequency??

SoC voltage = SoC VDDmax??

Thank you.

1 Like

i try it with hiveon and 2miners, and it works, i think that, the same pool is not working…but two different yes! :smiley: its cool =)

1 Like

Both pools are showing correct hashrates and no issues with invalid?

Got screenshots of the pool pages?

1 Like

Cool dont you think?

Don’t really understand those pictures. Says you have them mining on hiveon and 2miners and shows a bunch of shares but the 2miners screenshot only shows you have been mining for a little bit, not enough time to see the true hashrate?

Could you run a single 6700xt for 24 hours with a separate worker name and then show the results on both hiveon/2miners?

I tried briefly on windows running 2 miners with a 6700xt but they both got ~23mh which was the same as just running one. Maybe NBminer/gminer are the only ones that work like this? I used TRM.

1 Like

with my 580 i have 32.64mh so i have with 6 195.84 plus 28.67 and 25.89 with 6700xt

hiveon 250mh aprox.

and then i have 35.01 + 37.2 = 73 more or less for 2 miners

Yes, but you need to see what the 6700xt does on the pool. I remember seeing someone try this with the 3060 running multiple miners and it showed they were getting good hashrate in the miner but at the pool they were still getting the same hashrate as running a single miner.

They only figured it out after testing it with the card by itself for a few days on the pool.

1 Like

"- Final follow up:
As expected, there is no “at pool” benefit in running two miners together, in fact there is a 10-25% penalty for the actual share rate at a pool. " link: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherMining/comments/p6velf/rx_6700xt_65_mhm_6800_xt_95_mh/

1 Like

so…its better to focus on one miner? i`m new guys, so i am investigating a lot of things but i dont know all stuff. =)

Yes, I have not seen a case of running multiple miners on a single card being worth it yet. If it was the miners would incorporate whatever was happening into the single miner (many do this by holding 2 copies of the DAG on cards that can fit it, it improves the hashrate a bit on some cards).

I dont know here what is going on but I raise cclock and cclock voltage and still the card makes 1 invalid share.

Does anybody know how I am able to determine which memory my 6700s have? The very nice settings with <75W do not work with my cards (MSI Mech). Are there any other settings to get them down in wattage? Under Windows I got them to 77W but not on hiveOS.

Thank you and kind regards

Your memory is samsung it’s written under the model name.
Just the 3090 has Micron Memory.

Try my OC, i’m at 64W

Unfortunately your settings aren’t working for me. The rig crashes right away.
Stayed at this values and wonder what my tiny next steps could be:

Pls help What’s the problem?
Asrock H510 Pro BTC,Asus RX6700XT TUF Gaming

Interesting. A friend of me has reference 6700xt and my settings are working fine too.
Maybe try SoC VDD 960

1075 is the hard limit for memory clock in Linux, back off a bit and work up. Silicon lottery is real.